KTMRider4Life

supercross 2018 Monster Energy Tampa SX Bench Racing - Rd 8

14 minutes ago, Fryboy said:

My mom got rushed to the hospital this morning.  I am at work handling both shops again.  Freakin other tech always takes Saturday off.  I am here though once i free up more time I will get some pics up

Whoa - is she ok now?  I hope so!!!!

• Like 2

28152753_356688274814409_408072857201934

1 minute ago, BLSJDS said:

Whoa - is she ok now?  I hope so!!!!

Thanks man,  yes she is doing okay.  Moved out of emergency and is already up and eating breakfast earlier.  2nd visit in last 3 weeks.  Been having breathing issues. 

• Like 5

My mom got rushed to the hospital this morning.  I am at work handling both shops again.  Freakin other tech always takes Saturday off.  I am here though once i free up more time I will get some pics up

Fry pm me i have some questions?

1 minute ago, Fryboy said:

Thanks man,  yes she is doing okay.  Moved out of emergency and is already up and eating breakfast earlier.  2nd visit in last 3 weeks.  Been having breathing issues. 

Glad she is out of ER, but sorry to hear about the breathing issues.  That is scary.  Definitely sending good thoughts your way (and her way :)).

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Fryboy said:

I hope she's ok, brother!  :thumbsup:

• Like 3

I don't know how well he'll finish (anything can happen), but I posted up that I thought he had a riding style that would do well in the 450's.  I figured he might get a top 10, but didn't see that quick of a qualifying time.  Nice riding so far!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fryboy said:

Good deal getting the fill in ride at Factory Green 

27892861_1517302455034306_15456984714392

28427576_381688222240854_864565688351798

And he's got my girlfriend's favorite number (although my wife doesn't like it).  :devil:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Fryboy said:

2nd fastest in 1st Quali?  JHill is adapting quite well to the fo fiddy

28155229_914585945384579_340101502780361

He looks like he comfortable with the loose grip. He likes using that middle finger for the clutch it seems. 

Jumped on a 450 no problem. His ginger must have gained a few freckles and had its fill of souls before this race. 

Edited by Creature-Sauce
  • Like 5