Well my 2018 350rt is almost ready for our race season. It's just a month away summer rain would be nice. This is the new look with Motul, Pirelli and Motorcycle Studio helping me out this year. IMG_20180303_095923292_HDR.jpgIMG_20180303_100528759_HDR.jpgIMG_20180303_100049820_HDR.jpgIMG_20180303_100138123_HDR.jpgIMG_20180303_095945975_HDR.jpg

• Like 7

Good luck! The bike looks great, I'm sure you'll have it set up good. It's funny how much it looks like that Gas Gas in the background.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, THE KRAN said:

How's that new clutch ?

Its Good Kran, it does drag a fraction on in gear starts but better than the old one by far. The operation in light with a wide take up, it does growl a little under load maybe it needs some holes or larger holes in the hub. Not sure on the life good so far at around 30hrs, the old one had its faults but was tough.  The bike over all is better than my 16 pretty happy with the way they are heading, the injection is silky smooth. 

MM 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dmikel said:

taller seat height or same like '16 ?

I don't feel it but it does turn better than my 16, it does handle better and have a wider cornering pocket. I'll measure a mates 17 and get back to you. Its still lower than my Yamaha's and KTM's

MM 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MartyMOOSE said:

Its Good Kran, it does drag a fraction on in gear starts but better than the old one by far. The operation in light with a wide take up, it does growl a little under load maybe it needs some holes or larger holes in the hub. Not sure on the life good so far at around 30hrs, the old one had its faults but was tough.  The bike over all is better than my 16 pretty happy with the way they are heading, the injection is silky smooth. 

MM 

Obviously you like the 350 but have you ridden a 390?

8 hours ago, ring ding ding said:

Obviously you like the 350 but have you ridden a 390?

Yes ridden them back to back I prefer the 350. its smoother. 

7 hours ago, Hans Schmid said:

What forks are in there? 

KYB SSS out of a YZ450F.  Like getting a race version without the cost.

• Like 1

Gday MM could you please do a bit of a story on what you did to make the KYB forks fit and did you change anything inside the forks?

Cheers 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ktm wrench said:

Gday MM could you please do a bit of a story on what you did to make the KYB forks fit and did you change anything inside the forks?

Cheers 

Got to Betariders.org I have detailed this in the suspension section under "Fitting SSS forks of a Yamaha

MM 

• Like 2

On 3/4/2018 at 8:19 PM, MartyMOOSE said:

Yes ridden them back to back I prefer the 350. its smoother. 

KYB SSS out of a YZ450F.  Like getting a race version without the cost.

:thumbsup:

I always like the white over the other color,,, red, pink, faded Honda. Looks good, Beta fork sticker needs straightening???? Overall is the power of the '18 much more then the 16'? Your 18' has the twin injectors??

• Like 1

I always like the white over the other color,,, red, pink, faded Honda. Looks good, Beta fork sticker needs straightening???? Overall is the power of the '18 much more then the 16'? Your 18' has the twin injectors??

Ha ha weanright new stickers on the way maybe with some blue in them. Yes the 18 doors go better it's also smoother.