2014 KX250F Bogging

So I bought a 2014 KX250F about a month ago, bike has a completely fresh rebuild, stage 2 hotcams, and a power commander on it. It ran great for about an hour or so, then developed a weird bogging issue that is intermittent, and somehow connected to the launch control button. It seems that if it bogs the launch control light turns on for a little while, it's not blinking, but stays on solid. I put injector cleaner in the tank and have been running it lightly to see if it's possibly a clogged injector as the bike had sat for about a year before I bought it. It has seemed to get better slowly, but I'm not sure why the light is coming on? Any thoughts? 

P.S. If it doesn't bog it runs amazing, super fast, and starts up within 3 kicks hot or cold everytime.

Has the issue been resolved? How long does the launch control light stay on? Sometimes the light might flash or blink during riding, if it stays on for any length of time there's an issue with something within the DFI system. It stores the code in the ecu, take it to the shop or someone with the ability to get the bike into service mode to read the code. Probably wouldn't hurt to check the connection to each sensor to see if something is loose, hope that helps a bit

• Like 1