Anyone riding Rampart tomorrow (Friday Mar 9th)

colorado

Weather should be awesome, thinking of taking the day off to go ride rampart or something else close Friday. I'm not one to go riding by myself so if anyone is thinking about it let me know! My usual riding buddy has plans.

Edited by techguy82
incorrect date

I think I am going to make it up to Rampart tomorrow.  Plan is to be there from about 10-2.  I wouldn't mind riding with someone, but I'm not a real experienced rider. So depending on what you are planning to ride, you may not want me tagging along.

Let me know if you decide to head up that way.

I think I am going to make it up to Rampart tomorrow.  Plan is to be there from about 10-2.  I wouldn't mind riding with someone, but I'm not a real experienced rider. So depending on what you are planning to ride, you may not want me tagging along.
Let me know if you decide to head up that way.

Sorry i didnt see your post until just now. I found a couple guys on codirtriders to ride with today. Look that up and find some great guys to ride with!

Sorry i didnt see your post until just now. I found a couple guys on codirtriders to ride with today. Look that up and find some great guys to ride with!
I'm thinking to ride RR tomorrow. Do you think it will be a snowfest, or just muddy?

How was it? Prob pretty snowy. It usually takes several days to about a week to melt off after snow and then decent temps in town.

I ended up not going...there was more snow than I expected to see last night :(

Looking at the weather report, and it shows Deckers and Sedalia getting almost no snow or rain.  I figured it would have got it worse than we did here in Denver.

I think I am going to head up and try it tomorrow.

Sweet. Let us know how it looks. Thinking about Wednesday.

Sweet. Let us know how it looks. Thinking about Wednesday.
Rampart is currently closed (yes the trails, not just the roads) to allow for drainage during mud season. This happens annually and usually lasts 2-3 weeks however it's an open ended reopen date. Please check Rampart Range Motorcycle Management Committee for opening updates. http://www.rampartrange.org/

They have a frequently updated Facebook page too.

Thanks Cat. I had not looked at the website. You’re right, spring closure usually only lasts a few weeks.