MX is a Death Sport

Hell, my parents never let me ride...my mom didn't want me to and so I'd sneak out and go ride my buddies' bikes until my dad caved to the relentless begging from me : "Can I get a dirt bike, can I please, PLEASE?" MX racing was the farthest thing from my parents' minds. 100% my idea...So no, no-one twisted my arm to race. This lady is nuts! PC world going, going, gone crazy...

• Like 5

You're all wrong. It is "MOTO-CROSS" not "MOTOR-CROSS." From wikipedia: 

"Though known as scrambles racing in the United Kingdom, the sport grew in popularity and the competitions became known internationally as "motocross racing", by combining the French word for motorcycle, motocyclette, or moto for short, into a portmanteau with 'cross country'." 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motocross

So because it's from France and U.K. it's cool (not a redneck sport) and you can tell all your lib-tard friends to chill and stop their bitchin. 

Edited by kcomst
  • Like 3

You're all wrong. It is "MOTO-CROSS" not "MOTOR-CROSS." From wikipedia: 
"Though known as scrambles racing in the United Kingdom, the sport grew in popularity and the competitions became known internationally as "motocross racing", by combining the French word for motorcycle, motocyclette, or moto for short, into a portmanteau with 'cross country'." 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motocross
So because it's from France and U.K. it's cool (not a redneck sport) and you can tell all your lib-tard friends to chill and stop their bitchin. 

How many cats do you own?
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, HeavyRotation said:

19818.jpeg19816.jpeg

This wins my "Extreme Stupidity of the Week" award. This chick is clearly divorced and dragging MX into her many, many, many, control freak issues.

Who says crap like this??? This idiot is probably some left wing progressive dipshit, who wants all boys in this country to be “beta males.” (Sorry if I offended any left wing dipshits reading this post).  NOT!!!

• Like 3