MX is a Death Sport

1 minute ago, HeavyRotation said:

19818.jpeg19816.jpeg

This wins my "Extreme Stupidity of the Week" award. This chick is clearly divorced and dragging MX into her many, many, many, control freak issues.

4x divorcee giving marriage advice......

• Like 14

Strange that she is only worried about your children going into death sports, but is perfectly fine if you put your adopted children in them??

"If you are not ready to be a responsible parent please choose the adoption option rather than forcing your own kids into doing dangerous and even deadly activities for profit"

• Like 16

I’ve ran across this page before, I’m pretty sure it’s a kid playing satire on moms and parents that are really like that. Which there is lol.

theres also “Christian mother’s against masturbation”

ACBC1C8F-1D7F-4DFE-A899-FC6FEB20AB5A.jpeg

A3458B74-F988-43D2-A40C-59D2D69F8AB5.jpeg

• Like 15

It's funny, there are risks in life, I get it.  But, motoRcross doesn't even register when it comes to causes of death or dismemberment.  I'm not saying that your child might be safer not doing it than doing it (duh!), but get real.  One of the best things for kids is active participation and involvement by their parents.

When I was regularly riding with my son out at the local Southern Ca tracks, it was probably the best times that we spent together.  He was never serious, but we rode from probably when he was a late 4 until he was 9 or so and started to get into other sports.  We'd spend an hour + driving out to the track, talking the whole way about school, life, his friends, etc.  Then we'd take turns riding, having lunch, talking more, coaching how to ride, etc.  Great, great times, and super high quality.   We golf together now, which is probably just as good, but once he started to beat me occasionally at around 12 then I sent him away to military school.  :lol: (jk)

I wouldn't trade that quality time for the world.

• Like 24

53 minutes ago, shrubitup said:

You're safe bro.

But unfortunately, you aren't.  I just struck a landmark deal with the MADS....we're sacrificing all Beta riders to save the sport.  

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

But unfortunately, you aren't.  I just struck a landmark deal with the MADS....we're sacrificing all Beta riders to save the sport.  

I bleed red Beta blood but even I wouldn't ride a Beta on a MOTORCROSS track. :worthy: That death sport is mad dangerous bro.

Edited by shrubitup
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Tankslap said:

That page is next level trolling.  So well done

Damn I didn't even consider that.....if that's a troll at work, that's some guru level shit there.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Damn I didn't even consider that.....if that's a troll at work, that's some guru level shit there.

Scrolling through the rest of their posts...I have a bruised sternum from a recent get-off and so I'm laughing and crying at the same time :lol::lol::lol:

The number of times they say "motorcross motorbike" in their posts too, us moto guys just die laughing

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, Tankslap said:

Scrolling through the rest of their posts...I have a bruised sternum from a recent get-off and so I'm laughing and crying at the same time :lol::lol::lol:

The number of times they say "motorcross motorbike" in their posts too, us moto guys just die laughing

Been there, done that!  For about two months, I stopped drinking anything carbonated, since a hiccup would put me on the ground.  :lol:  Painful.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, jcm3 said:

Been there, done that!  For about two months, I stopped drinking anything carbonated, since a hiccup would put me on the ground.  :lol:  Painful.

And of course your buddies decide to be comedians at this point,  just to torment you!!!

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

And of course your buddies decide to be comedians at this point,  just to torment you!!!

Of course...what are friends for.

• Like 5