MX is a Death Sport

1 hour ago, MANIAC998 said:

And of course your buddies decide to be comedians at this point,  just to torment you!!!

I have a buddy with three broken ribs right now, so I've been texting him jokes daily.....

1 hour ago, Tankslap said:

Scrolling through the rest of their posts...I have a bruised sternum from a recent get-off and so I'm laughing and crying at the same time :lol::lol::lol:

The number of times they say "motorcross motorbike" in their posts too, us moto guys just die laughing

A man walks into a bar and orders three beers.

The bartender brings him the three beers, and the man proceeds to alternately sip one, then the other, then the third, until they're gone.

He then orders three more and the bartender says, "Sir, I know you like them cold, so you can start with one, and I'll bring you a fresh one as soon as you're low."

The man says, "You don't understand. I have two brothers, one in Australia and one in the Ireland. We made a vow to each other that every Saturday night, we'd still drink together. So right now, my brothers have three beers, too, and we're drinking together."

The bartender thinks it's a wonderful tradition, and every week he sets up the guy's three beers. Then one week, the man comes in and orders only two. He drinks them and then orders two more. The bartender says sadly, "Knowing your tradition, I'd just like to just say that I'm sorry you've lost a brother."

The man replies, "Oh, my brothers are fine -- I just quit drinking."

• Like 14

Ah, one of my favorite FB pages, and yes it’s MOTORcross!!!

• Like 1

She trolls all action sports and all stick and ball sports. Been around for awhile. best thing to do is ignore her so she can stick to playing with her 42 cats.

Thanks- Eric

• Like 7

My wife has been trolling that whack job for like 2 years now. She actually responds sometimes and it's hilarious. 

• Like 4

Both my Daughters laughed at this post by the same lady. 

chicken.jpg

Just now, MANIAC998 said:

IT'S

R E A L ? !

Someone has a lot of time on their hands, but yes the facebook page mothers against death sports. pure comedy. 

• Like 8

I just looked and the page is definitely satire. The most entertaining part is all the retards that don't get it

• Like 3

My wife has been trolling that whack job for like 2 years now. She actually responds sometimes and it's hilarious. 
Your wife is retarded. She's been getting trolled for 2 yrs
  • Like 6

That page is next level trolling.  So well done
How is this not glaringly obvious to everyone
  • Like 3

I learned something today. From now on, at every impromptu staging area convo, ima lead with, "I usually just ride Motorcross". It seems to really trigger people. Right along with "haven't drove my bike in a while, usually i drive my quad up here."

• Like 7

If I had a kid id raise it out the back of a moto van home skooled alessi style and tell it to win or it gets the hose again.... 

It is called motorcross with a hard r btw

Edited by Creature-Sauce
  • Like 9

8 minutes ago, Creature-Sauce said:

If I had a kid id raise it out the back of a moto van home skooled alessi style and tell it to win or it gets the hose again.... 

No podium, no boots for the next moto.  Get it done!!!  :lol:

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Creature-Sauce said:

Beebs get to you also?!?!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jcm3 said:

No podium, no boots for the next moto.  Get it done!!!  :lol:

I gave you the perfect genes for this sport boy you have no excuses!

• Like 5