Posted (edited)

It's a quad, dude. Don't be that guy who rides a quad.

Before you know it, you'll be calling it a "bike" and it'll be just... embarrassing for you.

Edited by xrMike
  • Like 4

He already rides a &%$#@!ing moped. A quad would be a step forward.:lol:

I was looking at it for a friend,the rear brakes are disconnected and the front ones are kind of bad,it's got rust but has brand a brand new tire and a title

19 minutes ago, Dane Richardson said:

I was looking at it for a friend

Friends don't let friends ride KeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeWADS.

• Like 1

He lives with his grandparents and they would much rather him be on a quad than a bike,but he would get a bike if he could

Free financial advice on an Internet forum?? I say buy it. Then wheelie that thing all over town dragging your left hand like an ape and picking at your crisp white t shirt. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Dane Richardson said:

He lives with his grandparents and they would much rather him be on a quad than a bike,but he would get a bike if he could

Perhaps someone should explain to them that quads are actually more dangerous to ride than bikes. 

• Like 2

I thought it would be a decent deal for his first quad,but after seeing it in person I don't know if it's worth more than 300 bucks, it looks like its been sitting outside for some time and the turning squeaks and creaks, but he was either going to buy this one or another one for the same price (400) which had no title and the guy didn't know the brand and it was only 150cc

1 hour ago, Dane Richardson said:

I thought it would be a decent deal for his first quad,but after seeing it in person I don't know if it's worth more than 300 bucks, it looks like its been sitting outside for some time and the turning squeaks and creaks, but he was either going to buy this one or another one for the same price (400) which had no title and the guy didn't know the brand and it was only 150cc

Dude, that's a cheap, 15 year old, Chinese p.o.s. Surprise it still runs. It won't for long. Don't walk, run! 

Just my .01

• Like 1

Free financial advice on an Internet forum?? I say buy it. Then wheelie that thing all over town dragging your left hand like an ape and picking at your crisp white t shirt. 

While wearing your hat backwards at 7:00

1 hour ago, The Deplorable said:

Chinese stuff, can't get parts.

And you'll need alot of parts. :D

• Like 2

He got the quad, it runs pretty decently, and has been but sometimes it's hard to start like when it's warm, but it still starts, so the problem is we started it up and it started 2nd kick rode it up the street then turned It off and we went start it again a few minutes later but it won't start, we let it sit for about 30 min and still nothing,it wants too start but wont.Any ideas?