Think it's worth it?

I thought it would be a decent deal for his first quad,but after seeing it in person I don't know if it's worth more than 300 bucks, it looks like its been sitting outside for some time and the turning squeaks and creaks, but he was either going to buy this one or another one for the same price (400) which had no title and the guy didn't know the brand and it was only 150cc

1 hour ago, Dane Richardson said:

I thought it would be a decent deal for his first quad,but after seeing it in person I don't know if it's worth more than 300 bucks, it looks like its been sitting outside for some time and the turning squeaks and creaks, but he was either going to buy this one or another one for the same price (400) which had no title and the guy didn't know the brand and it was only 150cc

Dude, that's a cheap, 15 year old, Chinese p.o.s. Surprise it still runs. It won't for long. Don't walk, run! 

Just my .01

• Like 1

He got the quad, it runs pretty decently, and has been but sometimes it's hard to start like when it's warm, but it still starts, so the problem is we started it up and it started 2nd kick rode it up the street then turned It off and we went start it again a few minutes later but it won't start, we let it sit for about 30 min and still nothing,it wants too start but wont.Any ideas?