2018 Beta RRs LED flasher relay question

Hey guys,

Converting to LED turn signals, what flasher relay works best?

Thanks!

Tried that one, blinks too fast.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, FUHL said:

I think it may have been FUHL(Thanks FUHL), last year sometime, who posted the same link to the same exact flasher I bought for both sets of LED Tuff Lites I had put on to replace the stock turn signals.  I did not have to adjust anything as they worked perfectly, plug and play, and flashed correctly right from go.  

They are adjustable though.  

Edited by Ben500RR-S

I have one of those Orange ones that one of the folks here recommended to me a year or so ago. I turned the recessed screw counterclockwise in it bout 45 degrees and Plug n Play!
Got rid of those funky huge silly Beta OEM stuff, yeah!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mark-us-B said:

I have one of those Orange ones that one of the folks here recommended to me a year or so ago. I turned the recessed screw counterclockwise in it bout 45 degrees and Plug n Play!
Got rid of those funky huge silly Beta OEM stuff, yeah!

Mine was the same and I turned the screw too, but it still blinks too fast.  Maybe its defective.  $ 4.00 on ebay, what do you expect?

This is the one I used from Amazon. It was a drop-in, no adjustment needed (but is adjustable) to flash normally withe Sicass LED blinkers I installed on both ends.

I don't know if this black one is the same as the orange one or not. All I know is this one works well on my bike w/o any flash speed adjustment.

19 hours ago, danketchpel said:

This is the one I used from Amazon. It was a drop-in, no adjustment needed (but is adjustable) to flash normally withe Sicass LED blinkers I installed on both ends.

I don't know if this black one is the same as the orange one or not. All I know is this one works well on my bike w/o any flash speed adjustment.

I had the same one in orange that did not work.  Maybe it's the blinkers I bought.

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/search/go?w=Tusk+Round+L.E.D.+Turn+Signals+(4+Pack)

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, 4Kracing said:

I had the same one in orange that did not work.  Maybe it's the blinkers I bought.

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/search/go?w=Tusk+Round+L.E.D.+Turn+Signals+(4+Pack)

I bought those same LED marker lights & the black relay as well, i won't have my bike until the end of next week so i can't say what does or doesn't work, but i'll post up for sure!

Edited by dzrtracin
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, dzrtracin said:

I bought those same LED marker lights & the black relay as well, i won't have my bike until the end of next week so i can't say what does or doesn't work, but i'll post up for sure!

Those lights are stealth.  I plan on putting the front ones at the far corners of the front number plate.  

Edited by 4Kracing

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, 4Kracing said:

Those lights are stealth.  I plan on putting the front ones at the far corners of the front number plate.  

you mean like this:

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

Edited by surfer-dude
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, surfer-dude said:

you mean like this:

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

I got the smoke colored for the rear as they'll be almost invisible, not sure if i'll put the smoke colored up front or not or do the amber. If you change yours to the smoke you'll hardly even notice them with the black mask. 

Edited by dzrtracin
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, dzrtracin said:

I got the smoke colored for the rear as they'll be almost invisible, not sure if i'll put the smoke colored up front or not or do the amber. If you change yours to the smoke you'll hardly even notice them with the black mask. 

Yeah maybe I'll do some ghetto smoke with a black sharpie.

I got mine at a truck stop for 10 bucks for all four, and I got the flash relay off of amazon for 7 bucks. They also sell the lights at autozone for 5 bucks a pair, I think...

If you only do the rears and leave the front stock, You wont need the new flash relay.

Edited by surfer-dude