I just read in another forum that Worx Shocks is still open and ran by Gil’s daughter:
Starr Stifely

Address is 7861 Alabama Avenue Suite 12
Canoga Park, CA. 91304

Phone # 818-701-1010

I have not verified the information my self,
But have used a Worx remote reservoir rear shock for years on my 230 and it works at least as well as my Hagon does.

6 minutes ago, adnohguy said:

But have used a Worx remote reservoir rear shock for years on my 230 and it works at least as well as my Hagon does

I've used the Hagon and Fox Podium, and that's not saying too much at least if you ride in rocks

But with the demise of the Fox we need to keep every option in mind, so thanks for sharing this info!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, adnohguy said:

But have used a Worx remote reservoir rear shock for years on my 230 and it works at least as well as my Hagon does.

Had another thought on this. Wonder if the valving is really dialed in.

Keep in mind, BTR spent hours, days, months fine-tuning the Fox Podium for the CRF230F. And that was on top of a shock that already has two adjustable compression damping circuits, an adjustable rebound circuit, and all the rest of the Fox design expertise.

Edited by RedMesa
  • Like 1

Its hard to beat the fox. The works shock is OK but uses outdated ball check. No matter worlds better then stock.