I actually look like a 'real' racer!

39 minutes ago, crypto666 said:

What race?  Must be eastern washington?

Ya, that NORCS round... More whoops than I saw in my entire life, all on one course... 

I have always been amazed at how good one picture can make me look even when I feel like I’m such a squib on the bike 

680EF931-AD00-428D-BA5A-99EA49CD8BC7.jpeg

• Like 10

Posted (edited)

Looks like it anyway 👍👍

0915121611_01.jpg

0203180905.jpg

Edited by Motox367
  • Like 7

That's all that counts is that you LOOK like one.  But seriously, those pix will be very important to you in 20, 30, or 40 years from now.  Like I tell everyone now who races...TAKE PICTURES....TAKE PICTURES... 

• Like 6

Is this a favorite race pic thread now? LOL!

My favorite of myself at the AMRA Kirkland Creek Harescramble in Kirkland AZ. Yes, those are duct tape numbers as I wasn't allowed to race my old class any more and had to change numbers so I improvised! :thumbsup:

2016 Kirkland Creek.jpg

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, SS109 said:

My favorite of myself at the AMRA Kirkland Creek Harescramble in Kirkland AZ. Yes, those are duct tape numbers as I wasn't allowed to race my old class any more and had to change numbers so I improvised! :thumbsup:

2016 Kirkland Creek.jpg

This is me 21 years ago on a cr500 ran electric tape numbers and no pads all season.  Was 18 and stupid 😬

Screenshot_2017-11-17-08-50-35.png

• Like 6

As an Eastern Washington resident (Okanogan) I am happy to see good pictures of this side of the state. Keep on going you guys. Light it up

• Like 2

On 3/17/2018 at 8:12 AM, SS109 said:

2016 Kirkland Creek.jpg

Aahaha, I was there too!

AMRA Rd 6.1.jpg

• Like 3

wp_ss_20161101_0007.png.f04e9e965ac1ecf379df5a1c9f527e39.pngI love it all. Keep em coming. East coast Virginia dirt is awesome. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, JamminJake said:

Aahaha, I was there too!

AMRA Rd 6.1.jpg

Damn red platers! :p

Seriously, though, that was a fun race! Hope to see you out there this coming season! It's going to be a long one!