Has anyone around New Jersey heard of Lepis Land? I found people talking on other forums about it and how riding there is by donation only. Does anyone have anymore information about it or a phone number to contact them?

This place looks sweet. Hard to find info about it but it almost looks like you could just show up...that's what I'd do. Unfortunately, I'm out of commission until next year but I'd like to check it out. Have you found out anything on it from recently? Looked like the few YouTube videos I saw were older.

On 3/17/2018 at 11:17 AM, DirtBikeHead said:

This place looks sweet. Hard to find info about it but it almost looks like you could just show up...that's what I'd do. Unfortunately, I'm out of commission until next year but I'd like to check it out. Have you found out anything on it from recently? Looked like the few YouTube videos I saw were older.

I haven't found much more info on it. The only thing I've been able to find so far is they have a Facebook page you can like but sending messages is unavailable. I may take a ride down there one of these weekends to check it out. The address is right on the FB page.

• Like 1

First rule of Lepis Land is don't talk about Lepis Land.:naughty:

• Like 2

I haven't found much more info on it. The only thing I've been able to find so far is they have a Facebook page you can like but sending messages is unavailable. I may take a ride down there one of these weekends to check it out. The address is right on the FB page.
Yea man, I think that will be your best bet. Then shoot me a PM & tell me about it!

What if you just drive up and show up? I think that’s my day for tomorrow. Currently on disability from work torn cuff and bicep need to find places to ride alone lol. I guess my friends forgot about me lol but need me for one thing parts. It’s ok karma always wins, anyways yeah not worried about riding hurt more of just riding. Lmk I’d love to check this place out 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DirtyPantalons said:

What if you just drive up and show up? I think that’s my day for tomorrow. Currently on disability from work torn cuff and bicep need to find places to ride alone lol. I guess my friends forgot about me lol but need me for one thing parts. It’s ok karma always wins, anyways yeah not worried about riding hurt more of just riding. Lmk I’d love to check this place out 

If you go check it out today, let use know how it goes! There's plenty of us on here that'll ride with you.

9 hours ago, woodsrider4 said:

If you go check it out today, let use know how it goes! There's plenty of us on here that'll ride with you.

So I went to check out the place, let me tell you from the road it looks like someone’s home. But as I was doing laps I saw nothing but huge booters in the back. Place seems legit. Def still active I saw a few rutted out launches not like ohh wow a lot but enough to notice from the road. Again as I was doing laps I stopped for one of them, I saw a ton of smoke and finally I saw what seemed as a few Big dirt movers working in the back. The place is definelty huge and has a feeling of privacy yet you can definitely see it from the road. I went alone and was to afraid to step out of the car, I’m in a unknown area and last thing I need is for someone to call police cause everywhere you turn it says no trespassing. The gate was closed but no locked, it also seems like they sell trees and flowers in the spring and summer months as what seemed as workers setting up. I did manage to take a shitty video and I’ll load it but idk what to do. At the end of the lot is Monmouth County Rifle and Gun Range and it seems that might be a route to go or maybe a group of us go. Here’s the video it sucks ass but you can stop and look at the place as I drive by cops came and I kinda pointed video up lol. Idk why. 

So I went to check out the place, let me tell you from the road it looks like someone’s home. But as I was doing laps I saw nothing but huge booters in the back. Place seems legit. Def still active I saw a few rutted out launches not like ohh wow a lot but enough to notice from the road. Again as I was doing laps I stopped for one of them, I saw a ton of smoke and finally I saw what seemed as a few Big dirt movers working in the back. The place is definelty huge and has a feeling of privacy yet you can definitely see it from the road. I went alone and was to afraid to step out of the car, I’m in a unknown area and last thing I need is for someone to call police cause everywhere you turn it says no trespassing. The gate was closed but no locked, it also seems like they sell trees and flowers in the spring and summer months as what seemed as workers setting up. I did manage to take a shitty video and I’ll load it but idk what to do. At the end of the lot is Monmouth County Rifle and Gun Range and it seems that might be a route to go or maybe a group of us go. Here’s the video it sucks ass but you can stop and look at the place as I drive by cops came and I kinda pointed video up lol. Idk why. 
Nice recon job Dirty. My thoughts originally was to stop there during the weekend, preferably a nicer day when people are there riding.

I talked to a buddy of mine that is familiar with the spot, he says some of his buddies ride there. He hasn't been but said he heard it can be shady with large booters and short landings but this was a while back and most likely has changed. Also said it's usually very dry there despite the water nearby. Anyway, I'll try to find out some more info too.

14 hours ago, DirtBikeHead said:

Nice recon job Dirty. My thoughts originally was to stop there during the weekend, preferably a nicer day when people are there riding.

I talked to a buddy of mine that is familiar with the spot, he says some of his buddies ride there. He hasn't been but said he heard it can be shady with large booters and short landings but this was a while back and most likely has changed. Also said it's usually very dry there despite the water nearby. Anyway, I'll try to find out some more info too.

Obviously a lot of us wanna rip this spot and thanks I tried to load the video and couldn’t sucked anyways it is on the YouBoob(youtube). Yeah you can see some of those booters from the road looks Glorious &%$#@! a landing as long as it’s something to land on I’m ok. Should see the sketchy shit we have in the meadowlands 🤪🤪🤪. Anyways back to the topic went deeper into the internet and some how managed to find a #lepisland on the GRAM. Obviously I went on it dude Send City, but I took a chance with one person and it lucked out cause I used my former Address from a ex house I lived with in area. Says you have to be invited no other way to get in or have to know someone that knows someone that’s been to location already and some type of process. So my question is how much &%$#@!ing beer do we have to bring to be invited to the party?

Nah guy was pretty cool dude and explain that is mostly the only way on it legally without pissing owners off. Lol but yeah wish I didn’t break up with that girl. FML!! It always haunts you in the days you just wanna send itttttt!!  

• Like 1