Some rides just suck <sarcasm on>

california

Footage courtesy of the RAZR & his trusty drone

Edited by PiutesFan
Not wanted to be

Glad to see I made the second movie.  Got punished at about 6 min in and at the end.  LOL  Thanks Razr and Jeff!

1 hour ago, bnr said:

Glad to see I made the second movie.  Got punished at about 6 min in and at the end.  LOL  Thanks Razr and Jeff!

Where were you guys riding?

1 hour ago, YZ Yankee said:

Where were you guys riding?

dont ask, dont tell.

don't know what to say.  Those are the best world class Enduro videos ever seen on TT and probably anywhere.  :worthy::usa:

54 minutes ago, bigbob said:

don't know what to say.  Those are the best world class Enduro videos ever seen on TT and probably anywhere.  :worthy::usa:

The scissorsnatch is quite the creative, flamboyant, liberal artist.

Show that to your back surgeon lol

Enduro death ride my ass haha....the toughest thing about that ride was getting warmed up again after the 30 minute breaks.  It was just a nice stroll through the woods.

Part 3 should be entertaining though.

1 hour ago, GHILL28 said:

Enduro death ride my ass haha....the toughest thing about that ride was getting warmed up again after the 30 minute breaks.  It was just a nice stroll through the woods.

Part 3 should be entertaining though.

Wait while I fly my drone:rolleyes:

Just now, DEARHOLE_YZ250F said:

Wait while I fly my drone:rolleyes:

I don't think we were ever waiting for the drone actually.  That was a big group, so there was some drama towards the back of the pack while we regrouped.