Jump to content

california Some rides just suck <sarcasm on>

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

 

 

 

Footage courtesy of the RAZR & his trusty drone

 

Edited by PiutesFan
Not wanted to be
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to see I made the second movie.  Got punished at about 6 min in and at the end.  LOL  Thanks Razr and Jeff!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bnr said:

Glad to see I made the second movie.  Got punished at about 6 min in and at the end.  LOL  Thanks Razr and Jeff!

Where were you guys riding?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, YZ Yankee said:

Where were you guys riding?

dont ask, dont tell.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

don't know what to say.  Those are the best world class Enduro videos ever seen on TT and probably anywhere.  :worthy::usa:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, bigbob said:

don't know what to say.  Those are the best world class Enduro videos ever seen on TT and probably anywhere.  :worthy::usa:

The scissorsnatch is quite the creative, flamboyant, liberal artist.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glad to see I made the second movie.  Got punished at about 6 min in and at the end.  LOL  Thanks Razr and Jeff!

Show that to your back surgeon lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Enduro death ride my ass haha....the toughest thing about that ride was getting warmed up again after the 30 minute breaks.  It was just a nice stroll through the woods.

Part 3 should be entertaining though.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GHILL28 said:

Enduro death ride my ass haha....the toughest thing about that ride was getting warmed up again after the 30 minute breaks.  It was just a nice stroll through the woods.

Part 3 should be entertaining though.

Wait while I fly my drone:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DEARHOLE_YZ250F said:

Wait while I fly my drone:rolleyes:

I don't think we were ever waiting for the drone actually.  That was a big group, so there was some drama towards the back of the pack while we regrouped.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×