Moab riding is amazing

Hey guys.  I just came back from doing some riding and filming in Moab.  For anyone who has never been there, this place is seriously candy to anyone who loves enduro and trials riding.  If anyone is even considering a trip, I highly recommend it!

Here is a video with some of the riding we did on some of the more difficult trails in Moab and surrounding area.  We used a drone for most of it, and It was taken on Pritchett Canyon, 5 Miles of hell, Moab Rim, and cliffhanger (all within a hour of Moab).  Check out the scenery and do yourself a favor.....go enjoy the riding down there!

Video here:

https://youtu.be/eR7ptdukbw8

Cheers, Justin

20180311_145149.jpg

• Like 7

Hey guys.  I just came back from doing some riding and filming in Moab.  For anyone who has never been there, this place is seriously candy to anyone who loves enduro and trials riding.  If anyone is even considering a trip, I highly recommend it!

Here is a video with some of the riding we did on some of the more difficult trails in Moab and surrounding area.  We used a drone for most of it, and It was taken on Pritchett Canyon, 5 Miles of hell, Moab Rim, and cliffhanger (all within a hour of Moab).  Check out the scenery and do yourself a favor.....go enjoy the riding down there!
Video here:

Cheers, Justin
20180311_145149.jpg.358265ab140e52f44883bffe82fc7fae.jpg
I don't know man, looks kinda rocky.
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, HeavyRotation said:
18 hours ago, fireman69 said:

Video here:

Cheers, Justin
20180311_145149.jpg.358265ab140e52f44883bffe82fc7fae.jpg

Read more  

I don't know man, looks kinda rocky.

It is for sure. But that is apart of the fun! 

16 hours ago, mountainmanid said:

Headind down next month for my 18th exodus to Moab. Can’t get enough! This is one of best composed videos I’ve seen in a while. Kudos man!

Thank you! The scenery is phenomenal down there. I ride in the rockies primarily here in Canada, so it's quite the change in terrain for us. 

• Like 1

I did a cross country motorcycle ride in 2016 and decided to cruise through Moab to see what all the fuss was about. Ended up staying 3 or 4 days. The place is unreal. Never did any off-road riding but just cruised around on my street bike soaking in the beautiful scenery. Next time I'm doing some dirt biking! How would a YZ450 do in that kind of terrain I wonder?

FB_IMG_1521259032832-1.jpg

Awesome job on the video btw. Cool music too

Edited by jcross312
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, jcross312 said:

I did a cross country motorcycle ride in 2016 and decided to cruise through Moab to see what all the fuss was about. Ended up staying 3 or 4 days. The place is unreal. Never did any off-road riding but just cruised around on my street bike soaking in the beautiful scenery. Next time I'm doing some dirt biking! How would a YZ450 do in that kind of terrain I wonder?

FB_IMG_1521259032832-1.jpg

Awesome job on the video btw. Cool music too

Any bike that is set up for enduro would be awesome there. I love the trials like obstacles. 

One of the guys on this trip had a crf450 with a rekluse and it worked well. 

• Like 1

On 3/17/2018 at 1:34 PM, fireman69 said:

Video here:

https://youtu.be/eR7ptdukbw8

Cheers, Justin

20180311_145149.jpg

After I heard that song on your vid, I figured out who it was. Always been an imagine dragons fan. Then I watched their acoustic version of it. Pretty awesome. Check it out.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, clayfarrer said:

I’m planning a trip in a few weeks, any advice or suggestions for where to camp/ride? Taking my 15y/o intermediate level rider

My go-to camp is up in Sand Flats.  First come first served, relatively inexpensive, basic campsites. Excellent access to Slickrock, Hell's Revenge, Fin's 'n things, and a few others. 

Riding:  Everywhere.  Could spend weeks there and not ride it all.  If you want singletrack: Sovereign, White Wash/Dubinky area, Five Miles of Hell, Slickrock.

Hell, if you're interested, shoot me a PM, I've been itching to get back up there, and if the timing's right, I might like to show you around.

Edited by bikedude987
  • Like 1

Is Sand Flats a ride from camp area? We are taking our grocery getter over there April 5th for the weekend to take in the sights and scope out some ride from camp areas so we can take our toyhauler down there in the Fall. Would be with the Wife and Daughter on our Raptor 700's & Raptor 350, don't need anything technical at all since it will be the girls ya know. 

Keep the quadtard bashing down if you can, I got bikes too, lol

20 hours ago, jcross312 said:

After I heard that song on your vid, I figured out who it was. Always been an imagine dragons fan. Then I watched their acoustic version of it. Pretty awesome. Check it out.

Great acoustic version! I just really liked the feel of that song in the video. It seemed to work for me. 

8 hours ago, bikedude987 said:

My go-to camp is up in Sand Flats.  First come first served, relatively inexpensive, basic campsites. Excellent access to Slickrock, Hell's Revenge, Fin's 'n things, and a few others. 

Riding:  Everywhere.  Could spend weeks there and not ride it all.  If you want singletrack: Sovereign, White Wash/Dubinky area, Five Miles of Hell, Slickrock.

Hell, if you're interested, shoot me a PM, I've been itching to get back up there, and if the timing's right, I might like to show you around.

Great response. Slick rock would be a great area to explore with a novice to intermediate area. Sovereign Trail is also another great spot for a intermediate as bikedude stated. 

Enjoy your trip! 

23 hours ago, morphrider said:

Is Sand Flats a ride from camp area? We are taking our grocery getter over there April 5th for the weekend to take in the sights and scope out some ride from camp areas so we can take our toyhauler down there in the Fall. Would be with the Wife and Daughter on our Raptor 700's & Raptor 350, don't need anything technical at all since it will be the girls ya know. 

Keep the quadtard bashing down if you can, I got bikes too, lol

Whitewash Sand dunes would be perfect for what you're looking for.  You can connect to some slickrock trails and Enduro Loop, both are singletrack for bikes, 10 mile wash, but also lots of open sand dune riding for the quads.  Easy access with a toyhauler and depending on what you grocery getter is you could get that in there also.

Edited by rdalley
  • Like 2