Herlings savagery part II - Valkenswaard

4 minutes ago, mog said:

I think roczen and tomac are similar speed as AC and herlings ( all on a good day ),but every weekend ? Can't see that , tomac has terrible weekends and roczen just goes fast and then does stupid stuff , he doesn't have the terrible rides of tomac ,he doesn't finish when he has a bad day

Same with JS7....he couldn't run RC's pace outdoors for an entire season without wadding himself.

• Like 3

I'm worried about gasjer, he banged his head in the first race and did a gentle ( for him ) crash in the 2nd ,it doesn't seem right to watch someone as talented as him crash every week. It's painful to watch

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mog said:

I'm worried about gasjer, he banged his head in the first race and did a gentle ( for him ) crash in the 2nd ,it doesn't seem right to watch someone as talented as him crash every week. It's painful to watch

We watched Bubba for years 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mog said:

He definitely wasn't riding that well, but that was a tough track for his first race back after that bad crash.  I would've waited a little while longer......like maybe in 2020 I'd work up the nerve to get back on the bike :ph34r:.

• Like 3

Herlings is fast in the sand, no doubt.  He'd be getting his ass handed to him by Tomac as often as Tomac would by Herlings if they were both racing stateside.  I don't see him dominating anything, but he would be in the hunt for sure.  The race he came over and won was impressive, but Tomac would have been stupid to race a guy with nothing to lose.  They were both riding the same pace before Tomac made a novice mistake and washed his front end out in the fluffy stuff.

All of this Herlings would lap any of the US riders stuff is a troll attempt at humor, at best.  They swapped wins at the last USGP (sand track) in the 450 class, Anderson beat him in the first moto of the last MXoN (before getting landed on), and both Webb and Forkner beat him on 250's at the first moto at Charlotte at the USGP in Charlotte in 2016.

He's fast, but lots of guys are fast.  Talk is cheap.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, mog said:

Herlings is insane fast in sand ,and he showed AC that ,but in no way did herlings ever make AC look anything other than super human , he was only a few seconds behind by the end of race 2 ,herlings had to ride at 100% the whole race

Herlings cut AC's nuts off. He was 13 seconds down.   Once Herlings passed AC he most likley slowed down and maintained the small gap. Herlings has done this 3 motos in a row now. Herlings has taken over the world of motocross and will own it till he retires.  

• Like 1

Yes, we will see. One thing about going that fast is crashing is that much worse. AC is still faster than everyone else and in control. JH is riding the jagged edge. Sure is fun to watch while it lasts.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, 2uptite said:

Those two are by far the two fastest sand riders in the world. in the sand they would lap all of the US riders in 35 minutes. 

I dunno if Eli could beat them but he could hang with them in the sand.  he murders every american rider in the sand.

7 minutes ago, DylDog said:

I dunno if Eli could beat them but he could hang with them in the sand.  he murders every american rider in the sand.

In the sand, Eli would get murdered by them. The last time the American Riders raced the Motocross des Nations in the sand, herlings lapped every single one of them.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, GBowman said:

In the sand, Eli would get murdered by them. The last time the American Riders raced the Motocross des Nations in the sand, herlings lapped every single one of them.

Yea cause Eli wasnt there! haha just playing who knows really.  I hope herlings comes over for a couple Natoinals this year and Eli races a GP or two. Wish all the fastest riders raced the same series.

5 hours ago, NCSteve said:

Yes, we will see. One thing about going that fast is crashing is that much worse. AC is still faster than everyone else and in control. JH is riding the jagged edge. Sure is fun to watch while it lasts.

Cairoli was riding over his head trying to stay ahead. He rode as hard as he ever has in those races but it wasn’t good enough. 

• Like 1

If he was he would of been on the ground. AC is getting all of the holeshots and still getting his butt kicked

It's only been 3 races he has beat AC , it's another 34 to go ! Think about that
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, GBowman said:

I'm sure if Americans only rode MXGP style tracks in practice, the races, etc., and never had to ride supercross, they would be right up there with all the Euros.  The Americans are just as talented and just as in shape but they have to overcome death cross first and then switch to the real stuff mid season.  Practicing and racing two different types of racing through out the year gives the people only practicing and racing one type a major advantage in the one style. I think if the playing field was level there would be no murdering going on. In fact I think it would be like the old days where America dominated year after year.