Posted (edited)

This replaces the tube that connects the two carbs on a 1987 Honda XR600R (it may fit other years). 

Made in the USA. 

Constructed of TPU  (solvent safe plastic.)

Its durable stiff abrasion resistant yet flexible enough you never have to worry about breaking it when you're taking apart your carbs. 

Fits the o-ring perfectly and slips into the carb nice and tight.

Matches the rear shock coil. 

If you would like to buy one contact me via e-mail. They cost $20 Shipping is free (anywhere in the USA). $10 off for active duty or retired military.

Cjmrizek@gmail.com 

Make your subject: XR600rlarge.IMG_0513.jpg.5ce495074ccd9041a43170b813273913.jpglarge.IMG_0069.JPG.ee0e17a0ffa6c8b537a54ec3b97bc7c4.JPG

Edited by Charles Mrizek
Don't want people starving

Dude you cut a piece of fuel line and slipped O rings onto it..

And you want $40?    

I'm jewish, and even wouldn't charge $40 for that:lol:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dirtjumpordie said:

Dude you cut a piece of fuel line and slipped O rings onto it..

And you want $40?    

I'm jewish, and even wouldn't charge $40 for that:lol:

Don't forget the FREE shipping.    :lol:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Each fule joint is 3d printed using high-quality filament.  I have thousands of dollars in 3d printing equipment and software and hours of building and testing invested in this little blue "fuel hose" to ensure it will provide a long service life and leak free fit for years to come.  If you want to use a piece of fuel hose.  Go for it please do.  But if you want a real fix that's not a &%$#@! rigged pos and doesn't require buying another set of carbs. send me an email  I'll be glad to provide the part you're looking for.

Oh and five bucks off for anyone who makes fun of the Jew.

Edited by Charles Mrizek
  • Like 1

:lame:

5 minutes ago, Charles Mrizek said:

Each fule joint is 3d printed using high-quality filament.  I have thousands of dollars in 3d printing equipment and software and hours of building and testing invested in this little blue "fuel hose" to ensure it will provide a long service life and leak free fit for years to come.  If you want to use a piece of fuel hose.  Go for it please do.  But if you want a real fix that's not a &%$#@! rigged pos and doesn't require buying another set of carbs. send me an email  I'll be glad to provide the part you're looking for.

Ok so I now realize $40 is out of reach of people who works the drive-thru window at Taco Bell.  I wouldn't want you to not be able to ride your motorcycle to work or else your town might go hungry. Ill reduce the price to $20. Discount still applies even tho I'll be making basically nothing off those sales.

IMG_8688.thumb.JPG.a93d132c7b407a6422880a60f56de552.JPG

I actually really like your marketing strategy.  You should come work for my holding company called Hersch And Abram Holdings LLC.  We do everything from slum rentals to speculative acquisitions of manufacturing facilities, for which ROI is gauranteed via legislative favoritism acquired through actions of my lobbying firm, called Abram and Hersch.  

10 hours ago, Charles Mrizek said:

10 hours ago, Charles Mrizek said:

Ok so I now realize $40 is out of reach of people who works the drive-thru window at Taco Bell.  I wouldn't want you to not be able to ride your motorcycle to work or else your town might go hungry. Ill reduce the price to $20. Discount still applies even tho I'll be making basically nothing off those sales.

IMG_8688.thumb.JPG.a93d132c7b407a6422880a60f56de552.JPG

Your company doesn't even show up in the first three pages of a google search.  I doubt they can afford me. Feel free to prove me wrong tho.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Charles Mrizek said:

Your company doesn't even show up in the first three pages of a google search.  I doubt they can afford me. Feel free to prove me wrong tho.

I wasn't being serious lol.  I'm a corporate slave.  I don't own a company.  

Lifes a bitch and then ya die..  Just the way it goes.   Not everyone has the ability to blase their own trail in life and make something out of thin air. Don't feel bad.  Some people are just meant to be slaves.  Whether or not that is that is you just come down to how you decide to live your life.  In the shadow of others or basking in the sunlight. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Charles Mrizek said:

Lifes a bitch and then ya die..  Just the way it goes.   Not everyone has the ability to blase their own trail in life and make something out of thin air. Don't feel bad.  Some people are just meant to be slaves.  Whether or not that is that is you just come down to how you decide to live your life.  In the shadow of others or basking in the sunlight. 

Yes it is my long-term goal to be a corporate slave.  Plus its too late for me to really make anything else happen.  I'll be retirement age in 42 years from now.  So I'm kind of half out the door already.  :thumbsup:

Why wasn't it designed it with the installed curve built into it? 

I would think it would retain the prefect cylindrical shape of the o-ring sealing ends much better over the long term without that bending stress being transferred. 

I know nothing about TPI filament or what kind of pressure is needed to bend it though.

The Curve was unnecessary and in the end, just made it more difficult to align.  This fule joint won't be kinking. It is VERY stiff yet still reasonably flexible.  Seems like everyone really wants that bend tho.   Ill print one of the ones with the bend that I made out and post it on here and If people prefer that one I'll give them the option to buy it instead.

• Like 1

I've already sold out of the few that I printed anyways so I need to print more today.  Expect to see photos of the revised version tomorrow.

Alright, everyone, I've got the revised one printing.  The two people that have ordered thus far will also be getting these in addition to the original one I posted at no extra cost. Keep giving me feedback and I'll try to keep meeting your requests.  Also if you have the carbs that have two fule joints and have the pieces to the long one please contact me and I'll be happy to produce the longer joint as well and for your assistance with measuring it and snapping a pic or two I'll send you a set of both the short and long for only the price of shipping.  

:facepalm:  FUEL , FUEL , it's FUEL , F U E L , FUEL.  :lol:

Do you really care how bad my spelling is as long as you can ride your motorcycle?    I'm not here for hooked on phonics your either here because you have no life.  Or because you need a part for your bike that you cant find anywhere else.

• Like 1