The Kilted Duck Scottish Trials and poker Run EVENT April 22nd

What: Skagit Motorcycle Club presents THE KILTED DUCK Scottish Trials and Poker Run!

When: April 22nd, 2018, signup opens 7:30 am first rider our 8:45am

Where: Walker Valley ORV, Mount Vernon, WA.

lmited dry camping avail Friday evening-Sunday afternoon

for more info see flier attached or email ChrisRachel08@gmail.com

SEE YOU THERE!!!!!

5ab87dbc35f4a_kiltedduckflyerjpeg.thumb.png.fef5650e558f5bfea40b61919dd08547.png

Edited by Chris6_85
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Engstrom said:

I was wanting to go but would be bringing someone who used to be a hard core rider but that was 25 years. So essentially would be a beginner. Would poker run be too much?

Shoot man its like riding a bike... Oh wait.. Lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Engstrom said:

I was wanting to go but would be bringing someone who used to be a hard core rider but that was 25 years. So essentially would be a beginner. Would poker run be too much?

I was wondering myself for my wife if the have a short or easy course. She ride a klx140.

12 hours ago, Engstrom said:

It's a great event. I think the best at Walker. They've gotta poker run that will suit your partner fine. The 'hard' course is for the big bike 'trials' riders.

• Like 2

On 3/25/2018 at 6:39 PM, GreenMT_Rider said:

I was wondering myself for my wife if the have a short or easy course. She ride a klx140.

If I remember correctly they have what is essentially easy and hard. Hard is just the easy with small test sections for time so you can ride with people doing different courses and the ones riding the easy would just have to wait for those doing the tests.