Finally! New TX300!

looks good!!!

Awesome bike, congrats. I got mine last October, best bike ive ever owned.

Ready to ride this weekend. Just waiting on my shock spring and pipe guard rest is done👍

2EC012B1-F35D-4B8B-A47C-9C68DC629D33.jpeg

47BB287E-1F07-46AB-AC20-CE35FB299C16.jpeg

A43DDA83-E19E-4A9F-AAE3-392969324DC1.jpeg

Just now, ricky racer said:

Ready to ride this weekend. Just waiting on my shock spring and pipe guard rest is done👍

2EC012B1-F35D-4B8B-A47C-9C68DC629D33.jpeg

47BB287E-1F07-46AB-AC20-CE35FB299C16.jpeg

A43DDA83-E19E-4A9F-AAE3-392969324DC1.jpeg

Bike was disassembled,greased and put back together torquing every fastener👌 

Looks awesome man!

The spending never ends I just dumped a grand worth of parts into my 2017 te 250.

they are fun as shit though 

Lots of nice stuff in that shop Mr Racer! :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, ring ding ding said:

Lots of nice stuff in that shop Mr Racer! :thumbsup:

Oh yes I have lots of toys! I was once told "He with the most toys wins" or dies broke with a big smile! BAHAHAHAHA

Probably be my next bike, when runñing the lights was the wiring already there? 

9 hours ago, jsned250 said:

Probably be my next bike, when runñing the lights was the wiring already there? 

Headlight wiring is ready to go just need the light and a switch. Rear has a taillight plug but it was not long enough and was the wrong style to match the TE light I installed. 

6 hours ago, ricky racer said:

Headlight wiring is ready to go just need the light and a switch. Rear has a taillight plug but it was not long enough and was the wrong style to match the TE light I installed. 

I purchased the OEM style TE headlight/tail light kit from EE, and everything was plug and play, rear light wiring was perfect as well as the connectors.

46 minutes ago, WoodsRacerDotCom said:

I purchased the OEM style TE headlight/tail light kit from EE, and everything was plug and play, rear light wiring was perfect as well as the connectors.

I knew that was an option but I wanted a better light then stock so I went with a X2. I seen the small harness they offer for the stock tail light but I had the right plug to make my own. Plus now I can run the 4” flood or both the 4” flood and the 2”spot for a real good night light.