Finally! New TX300!

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, jsned250 said:

Probably be my next bike, when runñing the lights was the wiring already there? 

Headlight wiring is ready to go just need the light and a switch. Rear has a taillight plug but it was not long enough and was the wrong style to match the TE light I installed. 

6 hours ago, ricky racer said:

Headlight wiring is ready to go just need the light and a switch. Rear has a taillight plug but it was not long enough and was the wrong style to match the TE light I installed. 

I purchased the OEM style TE headlight/tail light kit from EE, and everything was plug and play, rear light wiring was perfect as well as the connectors.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, WoodsRacerDotCom said:

I purchased the OEM style TE headlight/tail light kit from EE, and everything was plug and play, rear light wiring was perfect as well as the connectors.

I knew that was an option but I wanted a better light then stock so I went with a X2. I seen the small harness they offer for the stock tail light but I had the right plug to make my own. Plus now I can run the 4” flood or both the 4” flood and the 2”spot for a real good night light. 

• 6 months later...

Funny thing is its still new as I had a bad get off on the first real ride and suffered a gnarly concussion. That was June 3rd but now I've gotten back on the bike and put 13.6 hrs on it in the last three rides! Love this bike. Just about everything you can do or get for one is on it haha. It now also has Bullit proof rotor guards front and rear. Tubliss front and rear. Just got done with the RK-TEK head install. This bike is AMAZING! So super smooth but lots of torque and horse power. That crash required me to lace up a new rear rim and a new rear sprocket SMH  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ricky racer said:

That crash required me to lace up a new rear rim and a new rear sprocket SMH  

Oh darn. That's an excuse to try different gearing. I guess you're doing short rides. Well, I'll say I'm definitely wiped out when I ride all day, but it's fun.

If all goes according to plan, I'll have the same bike within the next few weeks. The "left over" savings might just go to some mods, lol.

27 minutes ago, Distrophe said:

Oh darn. That's an excuse to try different gearing. I guess you're doing short rides. Well, I'll say I'm definitely wiped out when I ride all day, but it's fun.

If all goes according to plan, I'll have the same bike within the next few weeks. The "left over" savings might just go to some mods, lol.

I don't ride anything like open desert so I felt no need to change the gearing. Yeah I only ride 30-50 miles at best at one time as the PNW Cascade trails are grueling. A full day of riding up there may only see 4-5hrs of run time ? 

6 hours ago, ricky racer said:

I don't ride anything like open desert so I felt no need to change the gearing. Yeah I only ride 30-50 miles at best at one time as the PNW Cascade trails are grueling. A full day of riding up there may only see 4-5hrs of run time ? 

I hear ya. I go up near Eugene or Junction city a few times each year. Next time I go to Oregon I might take a bike w/ me. That'll be fun. The gas usage wouldn't be, lol. Usually drive w/ family for a reunion.

The PNW has great scenery & weather. Oh, what gearing do you run? I do mostly just single track & might do some races next year.

Edited by Distrophe

I hear ya. I go up near Eugene or Junction city a few times each year. Next time I go to Oregon I'll take a bike w/ me. That'll be fun.
The PNW has great scenery & weather. Oh, what gearing do you run? I do mostly just single track & might do some races next year.
I live here between Eugene and JC, shoot me a PM when you come up.
  • Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 4:00 PM, Distrophe said:

I hear ya. I go up near Eugene or Junction city a few times each year. Next time I go to Oregon I might take a bike w/ me. That'll be fun. The gas usage wouldn't be, lol. Usually drive w/ family for a reunion.

stock gearing. Crawls real good in the nasty and has been 89 mph and still pulling! Gearing is perfect I think. 13/50