On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 2:49 PM, XRalways said:

Yamaha should make a 350FX. That would be cool.

Yamaha should also make a YZ300X 2T in addition to a YZ350FX in order to compete with KTM, Husky, Beta and Gasgas 300's and 350's, I am on the fence about selling my 17 250FX and getting a Husky 350FX...I just really like my Yamaha. If Yamaha made a YZ300X or 350FX I would go with one of those in a heartbeat.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MNRXV450 said:

Yamaha should also make a YZ300X 2T in addition to a YZ350FX in order to compete with KTM, Husky, Beta and Gasgas 300's and 350's, I am on the fence about selling my 17 250FX and getting a Husky 350FX...I just really like my Yamaha. If Yamaha made a YZ300X or 350FX I would go with one of those in a heartbeat.

Agreed. I think the Japanese are incompetent at recognizing trends.

8 hours ago, MNRXV450 said:

I'd like to see Husky make a 250FX.

My current bike is a 250FX, i owned fews 4-5 Yamahas and fews 5-6 KTMs mostly offroad not mx bikes .

The Yam FX motor is very strong down low compare to my friend 250XCF but IMO the KTM handle better , are lighter and feel lighter,  

better front brake and are as reliable as Yamaha .

Yam Fx have better forks but not night and day difference like around '06 compare to KTM.

The Yam Fx air filter stay clean longer but hate change it because i fear of droping dirt in trottle body. 

I found my Yam Fx looks used really quickly, the scratches on blue appears more and the bare aluminum frame stained (clay)around header, skid plate.

I bought the Yam because it was cheaper, very cheaper compare to a KTM same year.

I bleed orange and my veins are blue :goofy: 

If i was you i would choose a KTM/Husky