endurocross World Super Enduro Final RD

Congrats to the new Champ !!  I did feel bad for Taddy the way it all went down... 

29738027_1639267882824140_80653548069542

Race Highlights. 

Edited by jetfuel
  • Like 5

High end WP Traxx rear shock broke in half.... sorry Mr Polish Nightmare. Anyone know what happen to Webb’s Bike ? I heard he had problems to... where you at motocrotch?

• Like 3

I bet billy bolt hitting Taddy on the tire jump had something to do with his shock failing. Just a thought.... who cares I know.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, M A T R said:

I bet billy bolt hitting Taddy on the tire jump had something to do with his shock failing. Just a thought.... who cares I know. emoji851.png

Quite possibly..  

• Like 1

Whats with the track this round, it was really pathetic for a world championship class event.

Good to see Webb with the #1 plate, that guy is good for the sport

• Like 4

That's crazy. Blew the oil all over the exhaust... 

What broke on the shock? Maybe mechanics fault? @mog might know what went wrong...

• Like 1

What broke on the shock? Maybe mechanics fault? [mention=45328]mog[/mention] might know what went wrong...
Looks to me either the shaft snapped ( unlikely it's 18mm unlike the 16 on a lot of bikes ) or the piston came off the end , if the piston came off you have to look at who ever tightened the nut ....
  • Like 2

It seemed to me that the bike suddenly became "rigid", like a bent shaft or something causing binding.

Yes , you could see the rear end looked locked and fully extended and the spring hanging in there .
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, mog said:
4 hours ago, Creature-Sauce said:
What broke on the shock? Maybe mechanics fault? [mention=45328]mog[/mention] might know what went wrong...

Looks to me either the shaft snapped ( unlikely it's 18mm unlike the 16 on a lot of bikes ) or the piston came off the end , if the piston came off you have to look at who ever tightened the nut ....

Can we blame KTM until we hear otherwise?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Creature-Sauce said:

What broke on the shock? Maybe mechanics fault? @mog might know what went wrong...

He's a pussy for not riding it like that.

I'm gonna tell you guys this once, so listen up!

Nobody goes through those rock sections with the speed and precision that Webb has exhibited the last year or so. He is on another level. You will notice that the rock section(s) have started to get dumbed down??? All because Webb makes the others look like amatures in those sections.

Maybe this year he won't choke in Carl's Dinner. Maybe.

• Like 4

That dog lost the fight in him for sure.. No heart... 
Maybe straight rhythm destroyed his ego?

He should just stick to vlogs and chipotle.
  • Like 2