Who’s down for 5 miles of hell May 24 thru 28

46 minutes ago, jnr450r said:

Some of us ride 800hp Trophy Trucks and some ride 200hp Jeeps.

You guys are Jeeps/rock crawlers, enjoying your 3 mph average and that's fine.  IMHO, it takes a lot more skill to send it off a 100 triple, than go 3 miles a hour over rocks, that have so much traction with  gummy tire's and Rekluse clutches.  What your doing isn't skill, its tolerance and boring. Just my .2 cents.

I would rather crash at 4 mph than at 60 mph. I’ve done both. A double jump of any length make me pucker a bit. Never even tried to triple anything. 

• Like 2

Just now, Tomsqvarna Is Retired said:

I would rather crash at 4 mph than at 60 mph. I’ve done both. A double jump of any length make me pucker a bit. Never even tried to triple anything. 

Agree.... I know a guy in the hospital right now, who likes to jump!

Talking but training grounds in the local area... Purgatory ??

Think it’s been about 4 years ago that I was in the area, maybe more. One of the mottocross boys, like jnr wadded up pretty bad doing her triples on the way over to 5MOH. It was the dead of summer, must have been 8000 degrees. I did drop down some shelves, only got hotter. Haven’t been back

Some woman told me she knows her way around, even has a guide. I need to go to see what this stuff is really about. I’d actually ride out Friday, ride Saturday, head home Sunday afternoon. I expect to stay up late Saturday bragging how well I did
  • Like 4

46 minutes ago, The Anvil said:

Think it’s been about 4 years ago that I was in the area, maybe more. One of the mottocross boys, like jnr wadded up pretty bad doing her triples on the way over to 5MOH. It was the dead of summer, must have been 8000 degrees. I did drop down some shelves, only got hotter. Haven’t been back

Some woman told me she knows her way around, even has a guide. I need to go to see what this stuff is really about. I’d actually ride out Friday, ride Saturday, head home Sunday afternoon. I expect to stay up late Saturday bragging how well I did

Sounds and writes, like she's been hanging out in the bottle.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jnr450r said:

Some of us ride 800hp Trophy Trucks and some ride 200hp Jeeps.

You guys are Jeeps/rock crawlers, enjoying your 3 mph average and that's fine.  IMHO, it takes a lot more skill to send it off a 100 triple, than go 3 miles a hour over rocks, that have so much traction with  gummy tire's and Rekluse clutches.  What your doing isn't skill, its tolerance and boring. Just my .2 cents.

2 hours ago, EXC Yankee said:

Who asked ??

Who cares anyway.  Sounds scared to me

• Like 3