Ottawa Area Riders

Getting geared up for another great season. Coming up we have the trail clearing at Limoges and Limerick, then there's the novice\ intermediate training from BMA. Also looking to do the Mini Pines enduro in May.

If we can ever get rid of winter we will be all set. The BMA Novice training day is already full and we have about 15 registered for the Limerick orientation day. Should be a great year when it finally starts.

Are you doing the Beagle Bash enduro or the Kennelly Mountain XC race? KMXC is the closest race to Ottawa this year.

I won't be able to make the Beagle or the Kennely. Plus the Kennely looks a little tough for me.

I am a little dissappointed they have both Limerick and Larose trail cleanups on the same day, Im sure they may have had more help for both if they staggered the days.

The Limerick orientation was a lot of fun last year, definitely going to do that again!

• 2 weeks later...

Im no pro rider and Im really considering doing Kennelly. Whats the worst that could happen? DNF? Big deal. Its a lot of fun. Im no track rider but the track is only part of the first lap I believe.
Mini Pine is a lot of fun too.

Im located about 25 minutes from Limerick and usually ride there every second Sunday. If anyone wants a riding partner let me know, make sure you quote my post so I see it. I'll ride with anyone, dont care about skill level. I just like to ride.

15 hours ago, XRalways said:

Im no pro rider and Im really considering doing Kennelly. Whats the worst that could happen? DNF? Big deal. Its a lot of fun. Im no track rider but the track is only part of the first lap I believe.
Mini Pine is a lot of fun too.

Im located about 25 minutes from Limerick and usually ride there every second Sunday. If anyone wants a riding partner let me know, make sure you quote my post so I see it. I'll ride with anyone, dont care about skill level. I just like to ride.

I'm about 10 minutes from Limerick and ride there most weekends and usually once during the week after work.  Let me know if you're heading over.

• 2 weeks later...