Clake one light clutch reviews

Hello everybody, my names surfer dude and I’m a clutch abuser.

I just move the perch down the bars so that when I use two fingers for extended clutch pulls on steep downhills, and while idling, the lever doesn’t squish my other fingers. But when I’m riding hard it’s usually just one finger on the clutch and brake.

The added benefit besides the extra leverage from running it this way, is that when I drop the bike there’s less chance of breakage.

That clake design looks like something I’d break pretty fast.

I like the stock levers. Don’t fix it if it ain’t broke.

57 minutes ago, surfer-dude said:

That clake design looks like something I’d break pretty fast.

I fall A LOT!  in very rocky terrain and have never had a problem with the OLC,   You must use good alum bark busters to protect it, but the lever is so flexible there are no worries.  when I got my new Husky I also purchased the MME lever and thought I'de shelve the OLC...no friggin way...LOVE the OLC!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, WoodsRacerDotCom said:

I fall A LOT!  in very rocky terrain and have never had a problem with the OLC,   You must use good alum bark busters to protect it, but the lever is so flexible there are no worries.  when I got my new Husky I also purchased the MME lever and thought I'de shelve the OLC...no friggin way...LOVE the OLC!

I agree you’d have a hard time breaking the lever!

Between the MME lever, higher engagement springs and the lighter Rekluse clutch springs, my clutch pull is 1/4 of what it was. Slightly more rpm is needed but overall the clutch action is just as good as before and less slippage on top end.