Unrealistic 50cc dirtbike pricing

What the hell is a "Trump Bump"?   Is that why my Schlong itches?

My kid is getting a brand new bike when he can ride. $1500 aint shit i probly lost more than that in my couch last year. And as a side benefit I can be certain vizcarmb's ass sweat has never been on it.

• Like 4

Just sold my daughters 2013 ttr50 we bought new for $1400 CAD, sold in a couple days. and bought a 2015 TTR110 for $1900, that was only used a handful of times. Once you get in, its pretty easy to roll them over for the next size up.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, vizcarmb said:

Wow!!!

You guys are still ripping on me.

Nice

That's your problem...  he was not ripping at all.  Just showing you how it works.  Quit being such a butt hurt little biotch ! 

There...  that's ripping on you.  See the difference.  ?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

That's your problem...  he was not ripping at all.  Just showing you how it works.  Quit being such a butt hurt little biotch ! 

There...  that's ripping on you.  See the difference.  ?

ok

says the guy that has to say he has a chinese business partner to say he's not racist

3 minutes ago, vizcarmb said:

ok

says the guy that has to say he has a chinese business partner to say he's not racist

Don't forget the Mexican wife and Black dogs.  :D

Man you came into this thread like a tool...  guess you are going out the same way.  LOLOLOLOLOLOL

• Like 3

At least I have integrity.  Lying to the DMV is a no no and you will get caught

On 6/6/2018 at 6:53 PM, Jeff aka Bolt said:

Its a beefy trailer...  over 3000 lbs empty...  equipment hauler rated 14000 gvwr...  I wanted something that could tow my forklift if needed.  Too expensive and over built for a standard car or light tractor hauler.  I registered it as 10000 gvwr so I can legally tow it with a civilians CDL.  :worthy:

6 minutes ago, vizcarmb said:

I thought you can legally register lower gvwr if you don't exceed what you put on the paperwork.   I registered my F350  with regular plates in VA instead of "TRUCK" plates.  I am not allowed to tow as much with it. 

Edited by joemc04
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, vizcarmb said:

Alright the WEB police are here!

Can you do anything about my neighbor's dog shitting on my lawn and the owner not cleaning it up?

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Bunjy said:

Just sold my daughters 2013 ttr50 we bought new for $1400 CAD, sold in a couple days. and bought a 2015 TTR110 for $1900, that was only used a handful of times. Once you get in, its pretty easy to roll them over for the next size up.

how does that translate into real dollars? aka american

On 4/13/2018 at 5:03 PM, Jeff aka Bolt said:

The only thing more ridiculous than the price of used 50s is this thread !  ?  

If you wanna start a drama thread at least stick to something worthwhile like tires...  nobody cares if you are too broke to buy your kid a fiddy.  Get a job and spend that Trump Bump on the kid already.

BTW - THIS AINT FAKEBOOK  ?

54iah.jpg.8308fa8455ea9c2da87c8283c6a1c965.jpg

Shit...... I bought my youngest a TTR-50 for $500 and my oldest a DRZ-100 for a case of booze! People need to know how to negotiates! Hmmm.... Wonder if Golden makes tires for them bikes???? Ehhhhhh..... they don't deserve Goldens yet! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mongo134 said:

Shit...... I bought my youngest a TTR-50 for $500 and my oldest a DRZ-100 for a case of booze! People need to know how to negotiates! Hmmm.... Wonder if Golden makes tires for them bikes???? Ehhhhhh..... they don't deserve Goldens yet! 

I thought nor-calers just bartered a few hrs with their sisters

• Like 4

4 hours ago, vizcarmb said:

Integrity ?    I bet you had to google the spelling. ?

It's NOT lying dummie...  I am legally allowed to register and use the trailer up to 10K as long as I register it for such.  What a nit wit you are.  Had I known just how witless you were in the beginning I never would have wasted a minute on this thread.  Wait...  no I would have...  you are just too fun to watch.  :lame:

6 hours ago, vizcarmb said:

ok

I didn't know Jeff had a chink business partner,  I won't do any more business with the bolt.  Yellow fever traitor.

• Like 2