Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful....

Oh look at the old school clutch does it drag :):)

MM 

2 hours ago, MartyMOOSE said:

Oh look at the old school clutch does it drag :):)

MM 

Not with the new hydro fluid, re-torqued basket nut, removed judder springs, and the ARC levers.  Drags barely in the 'easy to reach' position, but it's just plain no longer an issue. 

I think the ARC lever has an increased leverage point ?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Nice looking bike, except that seat is out of proportion like Kim Kardashian's butt.

Edited by silver_fox
  • Like 5

How do you like the N2D suspension? I've heard good things.

16 hours ago, THE KRAN said:

Not with the new hydro fluid, re-torqued basket nut, removed judder springs, and the ARC levers.  Drags barely in the 'easy to reach' position, but it's just plain no longer an issue. 

I think the ARC lever has an increased leverage point ?

KRAN,

Can you adjust the ARC lever closer to the bars than the stock or other levers you tried? 

I'd appreciate if you could measure the distance.

6 hours ago, Balkan boy said:

KRAN,

Can you adjust the ARC lever closer to the bars than the stock or other levers you tried? 

I'd appreciate if you could measure the distance.

Yes. Much more adjustment.  I can move the lever 1.5" closer to the bar. 

• Like 1

Its a nice looking bike for sure but why are you packing that big red and black mattress on it?

• Like 2

15 hours ago, brysonrs said:

How do you like the N2D suspension? I've heard good things.

Top notch. It's a tough job getting these forks to act like KYB SSS, and it's pretty close.

54 minutes ago, widebear said:

Its a nice looking bike for sure but why are you packing that big red and black mattress on it?

6'3" with a 36" inseam

• Like 1

Awesome bike! Just wondering, but is your front brake line routed correctly? Can it go on the inside of the fork? Less chance it would get snagged.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, katoom64 said:

Awesome bike! Just wondering, but is your front brake line routed correctly? Can it go on the inside of the fork? Less chance it would get snagged.

With the 90/100 tires debris hits the tires and snags the brake line and odo line.  The outside route has it's issues too...

• Like 2

That bike is insane!  I think the seat looks just fine.  You’re tall so it’s for function.  But I would be a bit disappointed with the fitment. Was the seat intended for a slightly different model?

Edited by Fatt_Tones

9 hours ago, Fatt_Tones said:

That bike is insane!  I think the seat looks just fine.  You’re tall so it’s for function.  But I would be a bit disappointed with the fitment. Was the seat intended for a slightly different model?

The seat is a custom requested Seat Concepts "Dual Sport Tall" complete seat with SC's 'firm' foam. I removed the cover, added another 1.25" of durometer 40 foam, sculpted and widened it another .25", and created a 'rut' for my tailbone in the foam.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, THE KRAN said:

The seat is a custom requested Seat Concepts "Dual Sport Tall" complete seat with SC's 'firm' foam. I removed the cover, added another 1.25" of durometer 40 foam, sculpted and widened it another .25", and created a 'rut' for my tailbone in the foam.

I've been considering ordering one of their seats for my Husky.  Seems they're pretty popular.  I've tried EE seats which I think are pretty nice too and was infinitely more comfortable than the stock 2x4 board.   With a 30" inseam I have the opposite problem.