THE KRAN

Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful....

24 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Fatt_Tones said:

I've been considering ordering one of their seats for my Husky.  Seems they're pretty popular.  I've tried EE seats which I think are pretty nice too and was infinitely more comfortable than the stock 2x4 board.   With a 30" inseam I have the opposite problem.

I have made about 10+ custom seats for various bikes over the years, to find what works for my broken ass....

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, THE KRAN said:

I have made about 10+ custom seats for various bikes over the years, to find what works for my broken ass....

Ha ha whatever keeps us riding is all good.  I ended up ordering this one earlier today out of sheer curiosity.

IMG_7293.PNG

28 minutes ago, Fatt_Tones said:

Ha ha whatever keeps us riding is all good.  I ended up ordering this one earlier today out of sheer curiosity.

IMG_7293.PNG

You should cancel that transaction. Read the reviews. It's an all foam seat with no cover, and it's not exactly comfy.... and it's slippery when wet. That's why it has all the ribs in it.

3 minutes ago, THE KRAN said:

You should cancel that transaction. Read the reviews. It's an all foam seat with no cover, and it's not exactly comfy.... and it's slippery when wet. That's why it has all the ribs in it.

Damn thanks for the heads up.  I completely missed the slippery when wet part.   That's actually pretty darn important.