Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful....

9 hours ago, Fatt_Tones said:

I've been considering ordering one of their seats for my Husky.  Seems they're pretty popular.  I've tried EE seats which I think are pretty nice too and was infinitely more comfortable than the stock 2x4 board.   With a 30" inseam I have the opposite problem.

I have made about 10+ custom seats for various bikes over the years, to find what works for my broken ass....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, THE KRAN said:

I have made about 10+ custom seats for various bikes over the years, to find what works for my broken ass....

Ha ha whatever keeps us riding is all good.  I ended up ordering this one earlier today out of sheer curiosity.

IMG_7293.PNG

28 minutes ago, Fatt_Tones said:

Ha ha whatever keeps us riding is all good.  I ended up ordering this one earlier today out of sheer curiosity.

IMG_7293.PNG

You should cancel that transaction. Read the reviews. It's an all foam seat with no cover, and it's not exactly comfy.... and it's slippery when wet. That's why it has all the ribs in it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, THE KRAN said:

You should cancel that transaction. Read the reviews. It's an all foam seat with no cover, and it's not exactly comfy.... and it's slippery when wet. That's why it has all the ribs in it.

Damn thanks for the heads up.  I completely missed the slippery when wet part.   That's actually pretty darn important.  

• Like 1

On 2018-04-22 at 5:53 PM, THE KRAN said:

The vendor let me cancel the order.  I'm going to go with a Seat Concepts seat which the vendor doesn't stock so I ordered a fan kit instead.  Thanks for setting me straight on that one.  Been so busy lately I've been neglecting to thoroughly research some of my purchases.

IMG_7320.JPG

9 hours ago, Fatt_Tones said:

The vendor let me cancel the order.  I'm going to go with a Seat Concepts seat which the vendor doesn't stock so I ordered a fan kit instead.  Thanks for setting me straight on that one.  Been so busy lately I've been neglecting to thoroughly research some of my purchases.

IMG_7320.JPG

So......instead of that crappy seat, you are going to use a Fan as a seat....?    Um.........

• Like 2

1 minute ago, THE KRAN said:

So......instead of that crappy seat, you are going to use a Fan as a seat....?    Um.........

I've had 3 kids already so I think I'm in a position to chance it :eek:

Lol...actually I have a pretty long list of add ons for the new Husky and the vendor just didn't stock any decent seats so I instead used the funds to knock another item off the list.

Who gets wet? I havent seen rain in months! It drier than a camel fart here.

3 hours ago, motocrotts said:

Who gets wet? I havent seen rain in months! It drier than a camel fart here.

Butt sweat is a real thing........I'm told.

Butt sweat is a real thing........I'm told.
I don't even wanna think about that.

Posted (edited)
On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 3:55 PM, THE KRAN said:

Before the death march

IMG_0334[1].JPG

IMG_0335[1].JPG

IMG_0336[1].JPG

IMG_0338[1].JPG

So Kran?  How do you like Bosley Pegs? Any issues with catching toes? Are those -30 low/-20back?

When I call SC for my seat can I just ask for a Kranny Special in the IMS Wide style?

Bike looks amazing.

Edited by Chasejj

14 hours ago, Chasejj said:

So Kran?  How do you like Bosley Pegs? Any issues with catching toes? Are those -30 low/-20back?

When I call SC for my seat can I just ask for a Kranny Special in the IMS Wide style?

Bike looks amazing.

In the pic those are MotoBau -30/0 back pegs. They are very comfy. They are also too low. They are also CHEAP CRAP metal. They bend.

The Bosley (Radan) pegs are in transit. -20/0 and much thicker metal.

• Like 1