Clutch master and slave rebuild - Need advice

Hi,
I stupidly assumed the clutch line takes mineral oil, and I flushed the system with it instead of DOT brake fluid. Went for a a couple of rides and now the clutch has no pressure and the master cylinder rubber inner cap is all deformed.
It appears that the mineral oil ate up the seals. 

Anyone knows where to get just those seals? without needing to buy the entire rebuild kit? 

Any advice on rebuilding is also highly appreciated. 
Thanks

16 hours ago, elasio said:

Hi,
I stupidly assumed the clutch line takes mineral oil, and I flushed the system with it instead of DOT brake fluid. Went for a a couple of rides and now the clutch has no pressure and the master cylinder rubber inner cap is all deformed.
It appears that the mineral oil ate up the seals. 

Anyone knows where to get just those seals? without needing to buy the entire rebuild kit? 

Any advice on rebuilding is also highly appreciated. 
Thanks

I looked for them, and could not find them when I rebuilt my slave.  I couldn't even find the rebuild kit anywhere.  Called my dealer, and they got a rebuild kit for me for $30.  I was tired of looking.

Did you bleed the the slave before hooking it up, also you need to let the lever flick back really hard after you get it hooked up to the line. Fill the slave, push it in, let it out slowly while pouring on fluid, repeat till all the air is out of the slave, then hook it up to the line. Again let that son o a bitch fly outward between pumps.

Not sure about the master rebuild, but my slave gaskets on my 16 500rs failed while stored this winter.  I bought the entire slightly larger size slave from the dealer.   I too had never done this before.  I pumped the brake fluid up through the slave to the master with a bleed hand pump that I bought from Harbor freight.  I watched Jeff Slavens video on YouTube.  I kept pumping fluid up until no bubbles, then kept letting the clutch lever slap out hard to pop any remaining bubbles out.   Works great now.  If you find the slave and master rebuild kit, will you post the part numbers, please?   

Thank you. I've also watched that video. He was using that special bleeding valve with check valve in them. Right? 

I didn't slap the lever like everyone else has.  I did take the lever off, and I used a socket extension to press the piston rod all the way in.  If you just use the lever to bleed, It never actuates the piston rod all the way.