Second last ride before i had shoulder surgery and the Nasty vivid-19 virus  hitting some great river loops, great single tracks

Covid-19 lockdown has forced my son to re-discover that red, and white thing sitting in the garage...

You'd never know he only has a couple hours ride time. It might be dad bias, but I think the kid is a natural. It's a shame he doesn't want to ride more. He gets his first air off this lip in our "backyard MX track".

• Like 4

Brand new video is up! It was my first time riding in so long I crashed so many times it’s embarrassing 😂 Hope you enjoy please like and subscribe if you do!

Edited by ColtonGray35
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Was such an awesome fun day, for some of us it was hahahah, one mate got the shits on when couldn’t get up a hill, wouldn’t let anyone help him!! 😤🤬😡☠️

Edited by noodlesx74
  • Like 2

My son and I watched a bunch of guys turn around on this double black diamond hill climb.  On of the guys in the staging area said a KX65 can't make it.  As far as my son was concerned the challenge was on!  He's progressing much faster than I am.

• Like 1

Best Job I’ve ever had!  Laid off from my primary gig so now Workin for a buddy and burning in new trails at lunch!  🤟🏻
Subscribe for more!  

On 4/22/2020 at 11:32 AM, CMJ said:

He took a hard crash, but kept going!

Your a good dad, nice video. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Just started a new project, it is a new channel, if you want to support me, please like and subscribe. 

Ps. I will probably be coming here for info and advice about this project.

Edited by LittleHare