09 CRF450R - Brake Lever Question

I recently purchased a used 2009 CRF450r.. before this bike, everything I've owned had carburetor and cables. That being said, I'm certain something is missing here in the assembly, I just have no clue what I am looking for, what it's called or where to order it. There is nothing that really helps in the manual,  but if anyone knows the part(s) i need to get my front brake functioning again, it would be greatly appreciated. 

Here are a few pictures of the setup with the new lever on, as well as with it off. All i know for sure about this font brake, is that the lever i purchased doesn't reach/touch anything. 

20180419_184230.jpg

20180419_184514.jpg

20180419_184521.jpg

damn... The honda dealership sold me that brake lever!?  How can you tell?

also, thanks for the replies. Where do you find those diagrams, I looked for over a week??

From the looks of that lever it appears to be for the earlier front brake master cylinder.From that picture it's hard to tell but there should be a receiver for the push rod and the lever you have probably has an adjustable pin.

4 hours ago, downtown1933 said:

damn... The honda dealership sold me that brake lever!?  How can you tell?

also, thanks for the replies. Where do you find those diagrams, I looked for over a week??

Dealer dont know jack ! - getting rid of old stock probably

Partzilla.com