Fc450 rockstar dyno

Looks like noticeable improvement.  Thanks for posting.  Can you show a few pictures of the air box modifications you made to improve breathing.
I didn't get a pic of the last one but I put 4 1" holes in the left side panel rear of the filter. 1hp on the dyno with the holes. Not as big an improvement as the standard fc450. Once the rockstar is uncorked it really needs a remap. Fuel is pretty lean on map 2

On Saturday, April 28, 2018 at 11:43 AM, moto867 said:
On Saturday, April 28, 2018 at 11:01 AM, Officer Mike said:
Is this for the ktm 350 sxf too? Haven’t looked at mine too closely

No, just the husky. The ktm has a screen in the muffler. I've noticed no change on the dyno with the screen out

How involved is  pulling the arrestor out of RE? Your PMs are full?

Thanks for the dyno sheet!

I ended up having Tokyo Mods re-mapping my new 2018 KTM 450 factory edition's ECU. This is after I installed the screen-less Twin Air filter and full FMF exhaust. It needed more fuel after those mods and I suspect it needed more fuel before the mods (stock). Lean from the factory.

When I first bought it and before the mods I upped the TPS from .50 to .60 and that helped with throttle response. It absolutely rips now.  My air box is still stock with no holes. Not sure if the  KTM needs the holes mod?

Edited by Blaze 57

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the dyno sheet!
I ended up having Tokyo Mods re-mapping my new 2018 KTM 450 factory edition's ECU. This is after I installed the screen-less Twin Air filter and full FMF exhaust. It needed more fuel after those mods and I suspect it needed more fuel before the mods (stock). Lean from the factory.
When I first bought it and before the mods I upped the TPS from .50 to .60 and that helped with throttle response. It absolutely rips now.  My air box is still stock with no holes. Not sure if the  KTM needs the holes mod?
They have a much better airbox than the husky. Still benefits from a bit more flow. I just dynoed a 18 fe. Map was much closer than the husky. The stock headpipe worked better than the fmf megabomb. We tried sx4 and t4 gas. Made 58.27 with stock head pipe ,fmf muffler and sx4. T4 was .2 less
  • Like 1