04 or stubborn owner?

I hate dealing with liars. So many out there on CL and Kijiji. It is generally useless to try to school'em. Proverbs 26:4

For all the liars out there: "Don't bullshit man, it's downright embarrassing to all of us who know you".

Now maybe it's an honest mistake, he bought it as an 04 and wants to stick to his guns. Makes him an idiot, and that's embarrassing too, especially when they say things like "this is the one thing I know for sure"...

Well S,O.A.N.Z.: I look at this way, it's the owners bike, it's his money invested and he must think it runs like a bat out of HELL? So it be! No concern of ours! There tons of folks who pay good money for different items but have no respect for the up keep and care. Just dollars pissed out the window! Not my concern! 

Well S,O.A.N.Z.: I look at this way, it's the owners bike, it's his money invested and he must think it runs like a bat out of HELL? So it be! No concern of ours! There tons of folks who pay good money for different items but have no respect for the up keep and care. Just dollars pissed out the window! Not my concern! 
The bike probably barely runs. There is a reason the owner is trying to sell that steaming pile of komodo dragon feces. The advertised model year is a different generation of bike, completely different frame and engine. So much for having pride in what he owns.

I commend you for being the social justice warrior for Dan Connor look alikes selling clapped out roaches from their junk yard but feel it's distracting you from organizing your next pro transexual starfish march.
  • Like 3

AH! A Ohio Democrat! I also wish well on your Transgender change over to a living Hillary look a like! So now you can go blow smoke up someone's else poop shoot! It's obvious you have consumed the STAR FISH!
Ohio is Republican country son.

30 years ago I'd of tongue boxed ole pants suite's starfish. She'd would thrown rocks at ole Slick Willy after me son.

44 minutes ago, S.O.A.N.Z said:

Troll.png.24b9445a5b2f1a25ba401428f306e32e.png

23 minutes ago, piltoyougram said:

AH! A Ohio Democrat! I also wish well on your Transgender change over to a living Hillary look a like! So now you can go blow smoke up someone's else poop shoot! It's obvious you have consumed the STAR FISH!

Too late  ?

• Like 1

Yup, stuff like this runs rampant in social media buy/sell/trade groups. I usually kindly point out it's not the model year they say it is and if they say dumb shit like "Thats what the VIN says" I back it up with a picture of the bike they are claiming it to be. Sometimes they block me, but atleast I feel like I'm pointing out an important thing for other potential buyers. 

• Like 3

Yup, stuff like this runs rampant in social media buy/sell/trade groups. I usually kindly point out it's not the model year they say it is and if they say dumb shit like "Thats what the VIN says" I back it up with a picture of the bike they are claiming it to be. Sometimes they block me, but atleast I feel like I'm pointing out an important thing for other potential buyers. 
A few years ago at a gas station I walked up and complimented a guy on how clean his 1991 RM250 was. He immediately got loud and defensive and claimed it was a 1999. What's obvious to us bike nerds is lost on the casual person. Some people are lucky to know the difference between a 2 and 4 stroke let alone a case reed and cylinder reed engine.
  • Like 2