Rear fender from YZ250F?

Hi,

I have got a WR250F from 2004 and the rear fender is broken. I found one that's for 2006-2009 YZ250F and one that's for 2014-2017 YZ250F. Will any of these fit? Thanks in advance!

Cross check after market fenders to see what they fit. I know the rear fender I got from Acerbis is motocross style and has no light but fit my 06 wr250f. And they are affordable.

Neither of these rear fenders will fit your bike.  Well, I guess lots of things can be made to fit, but YKWIM.

The best fender for your bike, is an OEM 03-05 YZ250F fender with modifications to clear the overflow tank mounts.  You can buy fenders from Acerbis or UFO, but those fenders are floppy things if you are installing a tail light under the fender.  If you want to retain your WR's stock tail light, then you'll need a rear fender for a 03-05 WR250F.

• Like 2

Alright, thanks for your answers. I couldn't find the right one locally, that's why I was looking at wrong parts :P. I guess I have to order one then.. Thank you again for your help everyone!

You local auto parts store will have a small LED red light you can use for a tail light, and local Hardware store will have a small aluminum sheet you can use to make a bracket.  That's how I've put a tail light mount under the fender on all mine.  Just pop rivet it on and you're GTG.

Yup, no problem for me to invent a rear light :) Just the whole fender was pretty busted.. but decided to rejuvenate the old one.. I'll see how that goes :) Perhaps I'll post pictures lates.

• Like 1