So I thought I should create a new thread to dump my vlogs into for the few that do watch them.  If you didn't catch my vlogs from last year for 2017, check them out here -> 2017 NMA Series

Season 2 is well underway for 2018.  This year I'll be racing the Open A class competing in both the NORCS and NMA off-road series as well as the Desert 100 and maybe some other races throughout the year.  If you got any questions or recommendations, lets hear them.  Enjoy!

Northwest Off-Road Championship Series (NORCS)

Northwest Motorcycle Association (NMA)  

Edited by Dmax
keyboard hates me ;)
  • Like 1

NORCS RD#1 Horn Rapids MC race footage

I love ‘em! When will you be posting from rounds 3/4? I walked by when I was warming up before Sunday’s race but didn’t want to bother you.
  • Like 1

NMA Off-road Series RD#1 Eddieville GP

NMA Off-road Series RD#1  Eddieville GP race footage

NMA Off-road Series RD#2  Frostbite GP

I lost my seat at the beginning... long story short this one is a pretty good come back from last place.

NMA Off-road Series RD#2  Frostbite GP  race footage

9 minutes ago, Boomer6 said:

I love ‘em! When will you be posting from rounds 3/4? I walked by when I was warming up before Sunday’s race but didn’t want to bother you.

Swing by anytime, it doesn't bother me!  I'm glad you enjoy them.  I'll have the NMA RD#3 up this week I think, so watch out for it or subscribe and be notified when I publish the videos.  I'll have the NMA RD#4 posted after I finish the D100 race.  Hard to balance time with the family, work, racing, household chores, and editing.  I wish I could produce these videos faster, but I just don't have the available time. 

Thanks for watching!

NMA Off-road Series RD#3  White Knuckle GP

NMA RD#3 White Knuckle GP // raw RACE FOOTAGE

On 4/25/2018 at 1:17 PM, Dmax said:

NORCS RD#1 Horn Rapids MC

I was there for this round. 2 months off the bike and lining up front row made for a rough race... 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hans Schmid said:

I was there for this round. 2 months off the bike and lining up front row made for a rough race... 

Oh yeah, it was rough.  It was an opener for me as well and I wasn't expecting a course that rough.  A lot of overheated/blown shocks after that one :ride:

4 minutes ago, Dmax said:

Oh yeah, it was rough.  It was an opener for me as well and I wasn't expecting a course that rough.  A lot of overheated/blown shocks after that one :ride:

I never had a problem at the race, but I am rough on shocks 

20180521_192857.jpg

• Like 1