KTM 2T WITH COUNTER BALANCER: PLEASE LET ME TRY YOUR BIKE

4 hours ago, TomTopDog12 said:

Eww all i hear is lug lug lug lug, get a 450 and scream that shit 

My 4 stroke won't SCREAM!

Its a 500 EXC... that pussy just hits the rev limiter before she sounds like she means business! Lil beetch!

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

So you're saying counterbalancers are a waste of time and have no significant effect?

Same with AER vs 4CS?  No significant difference?

Creature comforts make riding easier and more enjoyable for longer periods of time.  But the better rider will still smoke you on a clapped out 1990s 2 stroke... So like I said it wont make anyone a better rider. ?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HeavyRotation said:
5 minutes ago, EXC Yankee said:
I'll test it, 50% refundable deposit. If it doesnt provide a noticeable improvement in bike performance, money back.
What do you say?

No returns on electrical components.

Okay, then I guess I'm stuck with a Vortex for half price. LOL

Edited by EXC Yankee
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

Creature comforts make riding easier and more enjoyable for longer periods of time.  But the better rider will still smoke you on a clapped out 1990s 2 stroke... So like I said it wont make anyone a better rider. ?

The move from a '15 350 XC-F to a '17 300 XC sure as hell made me a better rider.  

Your grandma could smoke me if I'm stuck with the 350 XC-F.  Your grandma has no chance if I'm on the 300 XC.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, redrider144 said:

The move from a '15 350 XC-F to a '17 300 XC sure as hell made me a better rider.  

Your grandma could smoke me if I'm stuck with the 350 XC-F.  Your grandma has no chance if I'm on the 300 XC.

Put you on any bike you want... And I'll set my grandmas up on my 2013 250SX & my 2013 450SXF and I am confident they would both smoke you... still.

And they passed away years ago. ?

• Like 5

22 hours ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

Put you on any bike you want... And I'll set my grandmas up on my 2013 250SX & my 2013 450SXF and I am confident they would both smoke you... still.

And they passed away years ago. ?

#BikeLayoutsMatter

I was an F rider on the 350, the '17 300 XC catapulted me straight to D+.

• Like 7

On 4/25/2018 at 6:29 PM, THE KRAN said:

Can I see if your counterbalanced KTM has low enough vibration so I can still see well enough to not kill myself and all those around me please

Just a kwick putt through the gears

Did anyone offer one up yet?  I'm too far away or I'd let you ride mine.

• Like 1