03 RM250 power valve overflow nipple

Hey all. So I got this bike not long ago. Runs awesome. Tryin to tinker with it and I noticed the power valve overflow nipple is nonexistent. All that is there is a small brass-looking fitting. I got a new nipple in and I’m trying to figure out how to get this thing off/out. Any advice?Image1524775444.694134.jpg

Use heat, it's probably a pressed fit and there might be some loctite holding it in. If it's not damaged then I would just leave it in there and install the new fitting over it. 

Use heat, it's probably a pressed fit and there might be some loctite holding it in. If it's not damaged then I would just leave it in there and install the new fitting over it. 

The fitting won’t go over the brass. I haven’t seen this before. Is this a normal fitting? Because I can’t even get a hose over it

It's a normal fitting, the new fitting should have that same brass insert. My bike has that same exact fitting P/N: 16910-09401. What does the replacement fitting look like?

I'm running across the same thing  Anybody got a pic of what this should look like.

It's a normal fitting, the new fitting should have that same brass insert. My bike has that same exact fitting P/N: 16910-09401. What does the replacement fitting look like?

This is the new fitting I just got Image1524858226.278883.jpg

The brass piece still in your cylinder is the same brass insert on your new breathers.

At some point in time someone hit the aluminum elbow hard enough to remove it from the brass fitting.

I had to knock the old fitting out from the inside using a punch. The new ones will just press in.

• Like 1

The brass piece still in your cylinder is the same brass insert on your new breathers.
At some point in time someone hit the aluminum elbow hard enough to remove it from the brass fitting.
I had to knock the old fitting out from the inside using a punch. The new ones will just press in.

Awesome! Thanks for the info. Ill work on getting it out. I appreciate everyone’s feedback