Places to ride in New Jersey

1 minute ago, brando brap@youtube.com said:

Really I was always told the owner didn’t mind if you stayed where the jumps are and by the track part on Sunday’s. Any other day of the week is a different story as it’s a active operation

I don't think I would put too much trust into what people say. You can try it, but don't be surprised if you see a law enforcement HUMVEE waiting next to your truck. Local paper did a story on the Off Road Task Force.  

I don't think I would put too much trust into what people say. You can try it, but don't be surprised if you see a law enforcement HUMVEE waiting next to your truck. Local paper did a story on the Off Road Task Force.  

Yeah last time I heard about them they got stuck in a small amount of mud at the Lacey quarry and had to be pulled out

Yeah I saw that too. The LEOs have the new HUMVEEs that you see in Iraq now.

1 minute ago, brando brap@youtube.com said:

Well I’ll stick to my spots that I know are safe and keep it at that

My friend is a retired LEO and he told me they are putting a lot of effort into the crack down on off roading which surprised him.

My friend is a retired LEO and he told me they are putting a lot of effort into the crack down on off roading which surprised him.

How about ocean county uses that money to fix our &%$#@!ing painkiller problem my a kid that was best friends life just got ruined Bc he parents got hooked our county needs to fix some major issues before the deal with people having fun