Pinche Cabrones stealing Carnegie expansion

It just seems like we can't win on this expansion plan. Was approved, a plan was presented, tried to come up with something all would be happy with and nothing gets done. Anyone heard where we stand at the present? 

It is already known through other forums about this.  BARF, Southbayriders, and so forth.  D36 

Glad you shared.  Just remember not for vote for him in the next election

Note: This Monday May 14-Alert! Alert!

Help Save Carnegie State Vehicular Recreation Area!

We need our members to contact their representatives to oppose SB 1316, which will be heard Monday morning in the Senate Appropriations Committee.

We also need people to contact the members of the Senate Appropriations Committee to express their opposition to SB 1316. The list of members of the committee and the letter from our lobbying coalition is attached for people to use to craft their own comments.

Documents:

Senate Appropriations_4-25-18

ORVLC SB 1316 (Glazer) Oppose Sen Appropriations

Thank you,

CORVA

CORVA.org

Unsubscribe

Looks like hearing postponed till May 22...still time to contact these politicos?

I just imbibed some caffeine beverage and it helped rile me up and this Bill pisses me off no end. Help us do something about it...are we men and women or mice and door mats?

Latest I can find about the bill is that it has been put on the Appropriation suspense file and can be reopened later....I hope this is good news for us stopping this disgusting piece of legislation ?

• Like 2

Latest I can find about the bill is that it has been put on the Appropriation suspense file and can be reopened later....I hope this is good news for us stopping this disgusting piece of legislation ?

No no votes recorded from the committee... we have to do better when this piece of doo-doo legislation advances!

the bill has cleared the Senate and Assembly Committees. CORVA and the AMA and particularly our lobbyist, Terry McHale with Aaronread is all over this.

I try to post updates on BARF and SBR. Sometimnes ADVRide and KTMTalk, and ThumperTalk. And MyFace, Carnegie Forever. It's ridiculous.

I use BARF and my first vehicle...

http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=523582

It just goes on forever. Celeste and the hater think if they just continue to drag this on we will go away.

I have faith in you guys. You will not go away and give up.

3 hours ago, ButchtheBARFdude said:

the bill has cleared the Senate and Assembly Committees. CORVA and the AMA and particularly our lobbyist, Terry McHale with Aaronread is all over this.

I try to post updates on BARF and SBR. Sometimnes ADVRide and KTMTalk, and ThumperTalk. And MyFace, Carnegie Forever. It's ridiculous.

I use BARF and my first vehicle...

It just goes on forever. Celeste and the hater think if they just continue to drag this on we will go away.

I have faith in you guys. You will not go away and give up.

I'd be interested in reading this if someone could translate it to english. 

Thanks...  Jeff :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

I'd be interested in reading this if someone could translate it to english. 

Thanks...  Jeff :thumbsup:

I have commented on the content several times. It just encourages and authorizes the land to be sold at less than market value and blah blah blah. To much to repeat here. Sold to Celeste's organization. Really corrupt. Gotta work this capitalism thing, before it works you.

the AMA District 36 Legislative Action Officer said this last week:

"Hello Everybody. As SB-1316 continues through the process, we are at a point that pressure needs to go the your Elected Assembly Person and State Senator ESPECIALLY if you live in Alameda County........... *We need to keep up the pressure on *Senator Glaser and Assemblywoman Baker. Anybody that rides at Carnegie and wants the expansion, then these two need to be buried in phone calls citing opposition and burn up their phone lines. Simple to do, *just say your name, you live in the area (city and zip code) and you STRONGLY OPPOSE SB-1316. * The need to hear a MASSIVE SPIKE in phone calls from the OHV community.

Call Glaser at 916-651-4007 Capitol office or 925-754-1461 local office & 
Call Baker  at 916-319-2016 Capitol office or 925-328-1515 local office or you can call both and say same thing.  Be POLITE and Professional...........
I cannot stress enough that you make these calls.............. They will keep tabs on these calls and advise the member, so the more calls they get, they will KNOW that constituents are calling, thus they KNOW you vote in their district.

WE REALLY NEED TO POUND ON LOCAL LEGISLATORS TO LET THEM KNOW WE ARE FIGHTING BACK AND WILL NOT GIVE UP!

IF this Bill should pass out of the legislature, then we be asking for all to contact the Governor and ask him to VETO this bad bill. 

D36's Lobby Firm, and other OHV lobby firms are working hard to kill this bill, but they need support from us, the user community. 
Do it, or lose Carnegie's new 3,100 acres of new land YOU paid for!

Thanks!  Dave Pickett D36 LAO"

See this

http://ama-d36.org/sb-1316-carnegie-bill-hearings-we-must-take-action/

I try to keep BARF =current

Edited by ButchtheBARFdude
Corrected Baker's phone number

I sent this to my Assemblyperson, and will chat with them tomorrow.

This:

This bill promotes taking public park land from the state park system and putting it in the hands of a special interest group with no oversight of what their motives actually are.

Furthermore, the State park plans are already for this area to largely be a nature preserve, which is what the special interest group purports their mission to be. What they actually do is beyond our control. This benefits Garamendi and her friends, not the public.

Furthermore still, the Carnegie SVRA is in a unique location in that it is easily accessible to the bay area population, yet is remote enough not to impact residential populations.

Furthermore again, this is just the continuing creation of roadblocks by Garamendi and her friends, which is wasting hundreds of thousand of dollars. Garamendi and her friends seem to have limitless financial resources to create obstacles. The state and the OHV community do not

The state legislature is on their summer break until Aug. 6th so direct calls and letters to their district offices.

Ride on

Brewster

CORVA

Correct me if I'm wrong but in the not too distant past wasn't there plans drawn up for how this property was going to be laid out? I seem to remember a bunch of meetings and approvals that were given unless I'm thinking about a different piece.