Bachnok

2018 300rr over oiling?

7 minutes ago, shrubitup said:

3 not bent (dents OK) XT pipes for $99? 🤩

Send the money first. It also just so happens that I know an African prince who knows one of your family members that passed away and left you millions. Send me 5000$ to process all of the paper work so I can get you your millions. 

5 minutes ago, MixinGasKickinAss said:

Send the money first. It also just so happens that I know an African prince who knows one of your family members that passed away and left you millions. Send me 5000$ to process all of the paper work so I can get you your millions. 

Mixin@GasKickinAss.com?

I can send paypal (no fee to you option), check, postal money order, whichever you prefer

I’d be interested in trying an xt pipe on my RR if someone has one to sell.
Seems like a fun experiment.

• Like 1

It neuters the dog.  That's the main reason the XT doesn't hurt new riders, the big midrange on up is squashed.  This is precisely my case for a 250RR, it has all you need and your not looking to clamp down on excess, either on the trail or in the shop, and it feels more agile.  Add a good combo guard and ride with abandon sans pipe issues.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, GP said:

It neuters the dog.  That's the main reason the XT doesn't hurt new riders, the big midrange on up is squashed.  This is precisely my case for a 250RR, it has all you need and your not looking to clamp down on excess, either on the trail or in the shop, and it feels more agile.  Add a good combo guard and ride with abandon sans pipe issues.

Will know more this weekend but rarely do I use mid range power and up. 

• Like 1

When you get on some hills you may notice more of a difference than flat ground. That was my experience with the XT switching from the stock to Gnarly pipe. I'd like to ride a 300RR back to back to see how much difference there is once the XT is piped , etted and airbox opened up. Has anybody every compared the cylinders to see how different the porting really is?

On 10/7/2018 at 8:23 PM, shrubitup said:

Italian interpretation of English marketing promotional language? Should have used the word omitted or not included instead. Oh well.

The RE comes with a $119 bonus; the OI removal kit is already installed! https://shop.betausa.com/p/oil-injection-removal-kit

Free labor too. :thumbsup:

Edited by Bermudacat
removal
  • Like 1