2001 XR650R issues? Vibrations/dragging?possible chattering

I’ve recently picked up a 2001 XR650R 

after riding for a bit I get vibrations feels like the frame not so much the motor but not 100% at this point 

I put a new plug in it I cleaned the air filter I changed the oil and filter 

the front sprocket has some wiggle to it is that the way it should be?

my chain isn’t in the best condition I’ve waxed and lubed it and tightened it/adjusted it a couple times 

and today I adjusted the clutch cable on the perch and it actually caused the clutch to slip under heavy throttle so I put it back to where it was 

but this drag / dragging feeling / vibrations I cant figure it out 

was thinking of checking the tightness or loosness of the cam chain? Not 100% on how to make sure it’s tight I know it’s pretty simple is it self adjusting to the proper tightness?

could this issue possibly be crank bearings? Or is there a counter balancer or something?

i don’t think this clutch bushing would cause this?

its almost like once I’ve been riding for a while I get vibrations in the frame/foot pegs and almost feels like the chain

but then it feels like a drag on the engine with chatter almost 

but the bike runs and is reliable except randomly sometimes I pull in the clutch it sometimes just dies doesn’t happen often but has done it like when first started not warmed up and it will do it sometimes when the motor is good and hot it’s always when slowing down to a stop pulling is the clutch and it cuts off ... it will start right back up again 

but yeah idk what’s up with these issues maybe they are something someone else has delt with or possibly known issues