can anybody tell me why the Dr 650 is so ugly

$175. Fairly steep,but it includes the plate bracket and LED brake/taillight/plate light. The turn signals are some cheap Chinese LEDs that I paid $15 for all four. Front fender is modern YZ
once I get mine running solid and the major design flaws fixed I'll proibably do that.

once I get mine running solid and the major design flaws fixed I'll proibably do that.

The Seat Concepts tall seat helps flatten out the top,not only aesthetically,but riding position too. I’m only 5’10,and it was a great mod. Made it feel like I’m sitting on the bike instead of in it. Since the pic I’ve added CR HI bars,but I think I still want a pair of Roxx risers to get them a little higher and more forward.

hey where did you get the seat and seat cover I love that seat cover

You won’t gain much except noise by buying an aftermarket slip on. You will lose a bunch of weight though. The gains come from either replacing the head pipe,or grinding the big weld inside the stocker. Do that,cut the top of the air box,install Twin Air filter,and get yourself a pumper carb. Then you will have a bike that actually runs like a dirt bike.

The Seat Concepts tall seat helps flatten out the top,not only aesthetically,but riding position too. I’m only 5’10,and it was a great mod. Made it feel like I’m sitting on the bike instead of in it. Since the pic I’ve added CR HI bars,but I think I still want a pair of Roxx risers to get them a little higher and more forward.
I agree with the higher bars that's actually what I was thinking to myself when I saw the picture. I'm used to shaved seats because I used to ride freestyle so big seats look odd to me. yours looked fine though. the stock seat is less comfortable than my shaved Honda seat

You won’t gain much except noise by buying an aftermarket slip on. You will lose a bunch of weight though. The gains come from either replacing the head pipe,or grinding the big weld inside the stocker. Do that,cut the top of the air box,install Twin Air filter,and get yourself a pumper carb. Then you will have a bike that actually runs like a dirt bike.
I don't believe that getting an after market pipe won't make a difference. have you seen the inside of that muffler? I think it's amazin the bike even runs. I have an fmf t4 in gunna make fit. probably gunna be pretty loud but I like it better that way people can hear me helps to make me more visible. I would like to get a new carb though. i have a base gasket leak so I'm gunna get the high compression piston kit from procycle and probably port match and polish the head plus grind out and reweld the pipe

I don't believe that getting an after market pipe won't make a difference. have you seen the inside of that muffler? I think it's amazin the bike even runs. I have an fmf t4 in gunna make fit. probably gunna be pretty loud but I like it better that way people can hear me helps to make me more visible. I would like to get a new carb though. i have a base gasket leak so I'm gunna get the high compression piston kit from procycle and probably port match and polish the head plus grind out and reweld the pipe

You’ll just have to see for yourself like the rest of us have then. Lol If the stock muffler didn’t weigh a ton,I’d put it back on.