Bryan Bosch

690 & 701 gurus, your help is wanted & needed!

Today, I added a subforum of the 690 & 701 forum as an FAQ:

https://thumpertalk.com/forums/forum/384-ktm-690-husqvarna-701-faq/

My goal is a central location to house commonly asked questions, interesting discoveries, and cool mods for our bikes. That said, I'm one owner, so I'm going to have limited experiences, knowledge, & expertise. That said, does anyone want to help my curate the newly established 690 & 701 FAQ? 

If so, reply here and we'll see what your questions and ideas are. I'd really like to create something useful to fellow owners of the best dual sports & supermotos on the planet. ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bryan Bosch said:

Today, I added a subforum of the 690 & 701 forum as an FAQ:

https://thumpertalk.com/forums/forum/384-ktm-690-husqvarna-701-faq/

My goal is a central location to house commonly asked questions, interesting discoveries, and cool mods for our bikes. That said, I'm one owner, so I'm going to have limited experiences, knowledge, & expertise. That said, does anyone want to help my curate the newly established 690 & 701 FAQ? 

If so, reply here and we'll see what your questions and ideas are. I'd really like to create something useful to fellow owners of the best dual sports & supermotos on the planet. ;)

I think it's a great idea, and to have the various topics separated. I like the idea of a curator or 2 also to keep the topics focused without getting off track. :thumbsup:

I think it's a great idea, and to have the various topics separated. I like the idea of a curator or 2 also to keep the topics focused without getting off track. default_thumbsup.gif
Is that really necessary, not like a lot of posters here derail threads regularly.
  • Haha 1

Where I was I going to find info on the live and switched wires KTM/ Husky provide behind the headlight etc. Please bring it back. I'm sure I could find the threads but when I bought my bike I didn't know those things existed so I wouldn't have looked for them.

4 hours ago, 25Shamash said:

Where I was I going to find info on the live and switched wires KTM/ Husky provide behind the headlight etc. Please bring it back. I'm sure I could find the threads but when I bought my bike I didn't know those things existed so I wouldn't have looked for them. emoji16.png

The topics were not removed they were simply merged into the overall 690/701 forum. Use the. search function specifically for this forum for that type of topic and you'll find it