Don't Discount.....

8 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Haha ok.

Here's my proposition to the "Biggest" Tomac swinger I know.

You get Tomac.

I get Musquin straight up. PLUS I also get Roczen +20 points. 

The way I see it, Tomac and Moose are about the same health wise but Tomac is a much better outdoor MX racer.

But..... Roczen is coming off another major injury and deserves a handicap against the defending outdoor 450 Champ.

We already have one bet, so here it is. One cancels out the other if its a split. You gotta win both. If you or I do, its the Tugger Strap PLUS another 2 quarts of pre mix? Or..... We can keep the bets separate from one another. What you say? Nothing outrageous......like creature sauce sending me a custom made jersey. Thanks by the way Creature!

Edited by Mongo134
  • Like 1

Kenny will have to learn how to take many sequential anal punishments this year and me thinks he won't cope well with that... 

The real question is will his ego ever recover after being somebody's bitch for so long?

image.gif

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

I'll mull over it this weekend.  I'm already giving you the field vs JMart.  Roczen (especially + 20) and Muskrat are essentially the 450 field.

That's why I said one cancels the other out (if you like). I know you were drunk...... Like I am now. But yes, mull it over a few days if needed.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

What can I say. Mongo has a soft spot.

I know Red was drunk..... I'm just trying to even his odds.

Betting with your heart and betting drunk rarely turn out well.

But I gotta say one of these days the sun is going to shine on that dogs ass and @redrider144 is going to have his day :moon:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, M1Garand said:

Betting with your heart and betting drunk rarely turn out well.

But I gotta say one of these days the sun is going to shine on that dogs ass and @redrider144 is going to have his day :moon:

I shouldn't bet on riders I like, because I'm usually the kiss of death.  Not only do they not win, they end up in the hospital.

• Like 4