Don't Discount.....

On 5/10/2018 at 7:06 PM, Mongo134 said:

Here's my proposition to the "Biggest" Tomac swinger I know.

You get Tomac.

I get Musquin straight up. PLUS I also get Roczen +20 points. 

The way I see it, Tomac and Moose are about the same health wise but Tomac is a much better outdoor MX racer.

But..... Roczen is coming off another major injury and deserves a handicap against the defending outdoor 450 Champ.

I need a negotiator.  Maybe @slowgs2001 can chime in to assist me.

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:08 PM, dan197man said:

what about that fully rested BamBamBarcia 51 ???   he has been recovering from his 'self inflicted' hand injury , you cant stop a wheel by sticking your hand into it or was it catch a bike by letting it land on your hand , BUT he is fast and has to proove it 

true he has a bunch of 5th and 9th places  in the supercross game   BUT he can blast like tomac and bagget when he gets emotionally charged ,,,, and he has to be fully charged to bammbamm again  ,,,

shhheeesh he hasnt knocked anyone out in months he is overdue

datz my 2cents

DDD

I would like to see him do well this year, but Justin seems to have a "staying power" issue, he has the speed to get out front, but seems to loose it later in the race. (kinda like Alessi that way). Perhaps this year will be his year. I think the chances are better now then ever before for Bam Bam... 

but what the crap do I know!

1 hour ago, daled said:

I would like to see him do well this year, but Justin seems to have a "staying power" issue, he has the speed to get out front, but seems to loose it later in the race. (kinda like Alessi that way). Perhaps this year will be his year. I think the chances are better now then ever before for Bam Bam... 

but what the crap do I know!

I was just thinking the same thing.  When Barcia gets out front, it's usually only a matter of time before someone runs him down or he makes a mistake and gives it up.

On 5/10/2018 at 5:18 PM, redrider144 said:

I'll mull over it this weekend.  I'm already giving you the field vs JMart.  Roczen (especially + 20) and Muskrat are essentially the 450 field.

Well..... Its Wednesday night. I take it you are saying no? No trust in your boy wonder? Do I need to change things up?

Edited by Mongo134
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

Well..... Its Wednesday night. I take it you are saying no? No trust in your boy wonder? Do I need to change things up?

I need @slowgs2001 or @Creature-Sauce or someone else to assist as my negotiator.  I'm too much of a yes man when it comes to these things.

I could see @BushPig being a good negotiator too.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Creature-Sauce said:

I'm not too clear on the bet something about roczen and Tomac and giving each other tuggers with some motul and maxima thrown in there, sounds wierd :excuseme:

I say a prudent gentleman would choose Tomac, everyone knows anal annihilation is imminent... 

I get Tomac, but he wants Muskrat AND (Roczen + 20pts).

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1