RidingWithStyle

Cor Moto Graphics Quality?

6 posts in this topic

Since I will be buying the 2015 yz250 restyle kit i want to get some graphics as well... i live in nc and am looking at local companies since the wait and shipping costs will also be way down + i can go into their design shop and sit down with them.

Anyhow, does any one who races or lives in NC run their graphics? For $160 + shipping is right down my alleyway and i do see their race trailer at the local harescramble events. Just wondering if the quality is good as in it will stick good and not come up or off after a few falls and washes...

They do all the "team" graphics for my local KTM dealer, so I'm having them design a set for my 300 KTM. I'll know a lot more in a couple of weeks

They do all the "team" graphics for my local KTM dealer, so I'm having them design a set for my 300 KTM. I'll know a lot more in a couple of weeks

How much did it run you for a custom kit? I like the stocker kits. I just mainly just want my name on a good looking kit.

about $100 for what I got. Mine should ship today, I'll get it in a few days and know more.

I searched around on their site and the cheapest kit was like $200. Link me what you bought...

Just now, RidingWithStyle said:

I searched around on their site and the cheapest kit was like $200. Link me what you bought...

I did a custom selection with custom graphics. I did not get the rad shrouds or fenders. But six pieces, lower fork, headlight and the three pieces for the airbox. Call them and tell them what you want.