Who has the best cylinder works prices?

8 hours ago, colewarwick said:

I just recently swapped an e motor in to my bike and it turns out it’s going to need a new top end, so who’s got the best prices on the cylinder works 434 kits?

Just do an google search and pick a seller with decent rep.... Make sure you confirm with the seller the kit will come in its original packaging and then over packed for shipping.

That said, you are nether paying for or getting the service quality possible from a known, trusted reseller like the TT Store, RockyMTN ATV and others.... the cheapest internet prices are internet fronts for drop shipments, or reshippers  ...and before, during and after sales help is very limited if any..... their margins are so thin, its about getting stuff out the door as fast as possible and loosing one disgruntled customer who was shipped a faulty, wrong/damaged product is better then spending a dime or time to replace it.  

http://advantagecyclelc.com/products.php?pid=1469 is about as cheap as you'll find a Cylinder Works kit. Only a couple years ago you could find them all day on eBay for 400 to your door. Now the best price is around 525.

There are some kits with brand name pistons but no name cylinders for around 400 still. I have no insight into their reliability.

• Like 1

i just got a athena kit from amazon , 2 days shipping but packaging was terrible , i'm really surprised nothing was damaged . Also check amazon warehouse , last  week there was a athena standard bore for 250 . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Diverdown said:
38 minutes ago, habs said:
i just got a athena kit from amazon , 2 days shipping but packaging was terrible , i'm really surprised nothing was damaged . Also check amazon warehouse , last  week there was a athena standard bore for 250 . 

Read more  

How much $ for the Athena kit ?

I got a new standard bore kit for 310 US  , 500 Canadian with custom and shipping . Big bore scare me , I trail ride alone , fcr , e cam and gasket is good enough. 

• Like 1