Hi guys, I have a question.  I found a good deal on a 2014 Honda trx400x.  It looks extremely nice, but it has 296 hours on it.  That is a ton of hours right?  Should I get it or is it too risky?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By mxrider33
      My 2008 raptor 250 has never started right. It nevers hit right away, and if its just a little cold it will not come close to starting. I have bought a new starter battery and selonoid and it still doesnt start right and if i keep try and keep starting it will break the selonoid, and i will have to get a new one, which has happened 3 times. It will start but, never has right so what do i need to do so it doesnt keep blowing my selonoid and so it starts right up. btw the motor and everything is perfect it just doesnt start right.
    • By 711coffee239
      Hi, im pretty new to the forums so im going to introducw myself. Im brandon and i am confused what i should get. I am 5'2 and in the 140-150 pounds and pretty experienced with four wheelers and dirt bikes. My question is would i be able play around on something like a stock yfz 450 without having to constantly be up on it making sure it wouldnt flip. Would i be able to handle the power/tourqe while being able to mess around and have fun?

• By mxrider33
      I am trying to decide either to buy a trx450r or raptor 660. I am 15 and have been riding for 4 years, dirt bikes and 4 wheelers and just came off a raptor 250 all modded out. I ride mainly trails and backroads. Which would be all around better for trails and backroads. I want something that is reliable also. Dont want a 400 sport quad cause i feel there down on power.
    • By Randy Sorensen
      I am currently rebuilding my yfz450. I decided to buy the hot rods 500cc stroker kit. I was wondering what jets I need to run. It has full fmf exhaust, uni filter, riding at 800ft. Above sea level. I currently have a ncqv needle on hand along with 170 through 180 main jets, and 45 through 55 slow jets. I don't want to do the trial and error thing for two weeks, what should I start with?