Tickle Positive

44 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

Tickle's "B" test also comes back positive, released by KTM in contract. Maybe he's not the choir boy we thought? He's done......

https://dirtbikemagazine.com/ktm-terminates-broc-tickles-contract/?utm_source=onesignal&utm_medium=push&utm_campaign=growth

The B sample was always going to be positive.

If he was taking a banned substance, he got it from his trainer.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Sierra_rider said:

I'm pretty sure he can appeal to WADA if he wants, but I'm guessing all the top guys are taking something...which is no different than any other sport. If you want to play that game, you gotta no that a 4 year suspension is part of the consequences, no pity from me. 

The appeal wouldn't be to WADA.  It would be to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS).

Edited by redrider144

45 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

That 4 year suspension crap has got to go.

And it needs a separate, completely independent, confirmation of wrongdoing Before  being denied racing privileges.

Maybe, maybe not? He got caught using an illegal substance... Many before and many after will be tested over and over again without failing, so where do you draw the line? 

Maybe stay away from those over the counter Mexican penis pills and you'll be alright... 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

It was the same sample of urine.  If A is positive, B is going to be positive.  

Not if it was a false positive. I believe that's why there's a B sample to begin with. Even with equipment being as sophisticated as it is now there's still errors and mistakes. Apparently he doesn't hush money

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, shmuck409 said:

Not if it was a false positive. I believe that's why there's a B sample to begin with. Even with equipment being as sophisticated as it is now there's still errors and mistakes. Apparently he doesn't hush money

If false positives are a thing, why do they ban off of just the A sample?  

• Like 1

If false positives are a thing, why do they ban off of just the A sample?  

I don’t know the testing protocols but I’d guess they use an ELISA test. I’ve worked with them some and they are time sensitive. Eventually any sample will test positive. If it was done by hand by a lab tech who bumped a plate or didn’t eject their micropipette tip it’d be easy to get a false positive.

False positives absolutely do happen and are not all that rare. I’m surprised WADA does it the way they do.
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Wonderspoon said:

I don’t know the testing protocols but I’d guess they use an ELISA test. I’ve worked with them some and they are time sensitive. Eventually any sample will test positive. If it was done by hand by a lab tech who bumped a plate or didn’t eject their micropipette tip it’d be easy to get a false positive.

False positives absolutely do happen and are not all that rare. I’m surprised WADA does it the way they do.

Do you know that since they do Hair samples these days also .. could one be taken to go back and verify the Piss sample ? 

3 minutes ago, jetfuel said:

Do you know that since they do Hair samples these days also .. could one be taken to go back and verify the Piss sample ? 

He probably wouldn't want to do that, since a hair sample would potentially give away a lot more information on things he's gotten away with, like a doobie or 3 in the offseason.

1 hour ago, redrider144 said:

The B sample was always going to be positive.

If he was taking a banned substance, he got it from his trainer.

Like I always said, test the top 10...... You'll get a new top 10 full of privateers. And test ALL of Aldon Bakers boys..... + Eli Tomac!

Edited by Mongo134
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

He probably wouldn't want to do that, since a hair sample would potentially give away a lot more information on things he's gotten away with, like a doobie or 3 in the offseason.

Def wouldn't want a hair test or they goan find out about the twenty lines of blow he done off a strippers ass in 07

Edited by Creature-Sauce
  • Like 4